Others - House of Pandemonium ~Remastered~ [v4.00] [Salty justice]

1. 5.00 star(s)

wow dess

This is probably now one of my favorite games on this site. It hits the monster girl transformation love really well, although those who want some dicks in their games, hypersexual maniacs or instant gratification might be a bit disappointed.

--"Adventure mode"--
    [GAMEPLAY] The absolute most important thing I want to get off my chest is that this game isn't limited to grid based movement. That's an immediate positive. You can see all the enemies on the map, and can also promptly move around them, avoiding combat when you don't want to usually. Some enemies also don't even bother based on what your current form is as well. The combat is simple but has just enough depth to where it's not a snoozefest. No mana, but only cooldowns for your special attacks help you go from battle to battle. There's also no major penalty for losing, as it serves as a catalyst for transformations sometimes, otherwise just sending you back to your last rest point instead of handing you a game over screen that slaps you with the main menu right after. The only problem I could think of is that there's no easy way to review the current missions/plot at any point, so if you end up forgetting something or accidentally skipping over something, you might need to head straight to a guide or just walk around and explore for a bit.
    [STORY] I have to say that this really doesn't happen with many h-games, but the story reeled me in pretty fast, especially in chapter 5 (One of two currently available chapters. Both completed afaik). The stories themselves are pretty coherent and there's a lot more world building hidden in interactables than one would expect. I don't think I've ever legitimately gotten upset at or sympathized with a character in an h-game as much as I have here. The characters are absolutely lovable and you can even see them change and grow as you progress.
    [VISUALS/AUDIO] The art, although I was impartial about it at first, really warmed up to me the more I played and liked the characters. The sprite work is overall quite good as well. It's consistently well done and nicely animated. The worlds are nice to look at (Although personally the Chapter 1 forest shadow overlay eventually got to me a bit) and gives you a lot to explore. The music (or lack thereof) in certain areas or scenes fits really well and helps add to the atmosphere of the areas you explore. All in all the game was very nice to look at and listen to, especially so compared to many other titles that you can find nowadays.

--"Classic, Corrupter, etc. modes"--
    The other modes are fairly simple enough. They're basically"survive for as long as you can" scenarios where you're trapped in a place with several other girls and respawning monster girls who are out to transform you all. It's something nice to kill a bit of time on, but definitely not the main thing you're going to be invested in. It mostly feels like a homage to the original game that inspired this whole thing, which is nice in its own way.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tipoima

tl;dr: A story-oriented transformation game with minor sexual content which does pretty much everything incredibly.

The gameplay doesn't stray too far from the common style you'd find in RPGMaker titles. The most noticeable addition is the stealth mechanic, allowing one to relatively easily avoid most non-story encounters or get a free turn for a sneak attack.
    Combat is quite different from your average RPG. I can't describe it much due to major rebalance being on the horizon.
    Turns are handled character by character and there is no mana system, instead, the game uses short cooldowns. There is a pretty strong emphasis on damage types, although because there aren't many potential party members right now it mostly amounts to just picking a specific move over another. Also, you can add "gems" for minor bonuses for your equipment.

Story: 12/10. Without spoiling anything, I'll only say that this game has one of the best worldbuilding..s(?) and characterizations I know. Also comedy. Holy shit the comedy.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Senalata

Adorable main characters, monsters that aren't a collective hive mind of rapists, cool transformations that must be unlocked with their pros and cons, a hella interesting setting, characters you care about, fun gameplay.
    Need I say more? This might be legit the best game I've found on this site, which is unexpected since it's not a very explicit lewd game.
    My biggest issue with it is that my expectations for games with lewd content weren't very high before, and this game will make it difficult for me to find others to compare it to.