Ren'Py - House of Shinobi [Pre-Release] [CutePercentage]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

It's very good for a 1st release. 8/10 look forward to following this one.

+ Art is great, and frankly anyone who complains just because it's AI is being dense. This is a perfect example of how AI can be a GOOD tool while still lowering costs and speeding up development if not used lazily.
    + Writing is good

- I don't care for the moveable screen with your mouse thing. Would much rather just see 1 whole image on the screen. It also made it so I could not progress dialogue with space which was annoying.
    - Paywalling scenes, let alone many scenes, is not a good look especially on the very 1st release. Have faith that if the content is good (which this is) then people will support you just to support you. I certainly will after a few updates if the development speed is reasonable and quality stays consistent.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Davos2

Don't usually have high expectations for AI games. The sound settings was surprising. Might be only a demo/ tease for the full release but the quality pleasantly surprised me. Keep it up CutePercentage.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

1tato9

It looks very promising, the AI-made illustrations are of very high quality, I just hope that for that same reason the updates are faster and more frequent than games with hand-made illustrations... I would also suggest focusing on the main story first and finishing the main girls' branches before adding more girls, it would be interesting to add shinobi missions later. Hanabi Hyūga, Tsunade and Ino should be included
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Plejer

The same over and over again... Ai generated s... and there is a play wall everywhere. No plot bad writing and stupidly talking characters. Don't even waste your time on this "game". Rather ai generated screens.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lorenz1

First release review

Overall, a really good rape/love story in Boruto universe, with enough roleplay to make it interesting, good enough writing, and decent images each of which was photoshop edited after AI generation. The only game focus on adult Hinata that I know.

From the start, music is great. Animations are inspired. Dev got story and context going from the getgo, and it's good. Dream sequence is great. Overall characters are delivering onto premise, and things develop as you expect them to. Sandbox and possible grind do make me cautious however. Aslo pre-release works, but is really short plot-wise, serving as basic introduction of three main characters with no plot development. Hopefully the second release will progress it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Anerion

Love the game, love the ocncept! The CG is good, one of the best examples of AI CG. This game is promising, well-written and engaging! Comgratulations to the Dev! Amazing work! For now there is not much story to be seen, but all seems to be extremely compelling. Also, perhaps is the only game where Boruto can be a worthy successor of Naruto, so, again, good game! Love the concept!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Jake333555

Demo Review.

Hey, It's another Boruto game!

Basically it's one of those games where you earn money and rise stats of characters by making specific choices. For now there's like 10 minutes of content, just enough to let you know what's going on.

Because of that I can't say much about the story. It looks interesting at the first glance although there's nothing original from what I've seen.

I'm not playing much AI CGI games, but this one actually looks good to me. Maybe because I'm getting used to this type of art, but I actually enjoyed it.

Now we are getting to the one of the most controversial topic on this site (not netorare this time). It seems that it's another type of game that has a content locked behind a paywall. From what I've noticed, it's mostly the most edgy part of the content, although it basically cuts one of the BJ scenes almost entirely, so I do hope that this practice won't be common in full version. But yeah, we all know it's a pipe dream.

If I'm proven wrong then I'll correct my rating as soon as I play the full version, otherwise it stays at 3/5.