• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - Completed - House Party [v1.3.2.12219b] [Eek! Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

tk0995

I love free roam games! I would say this is the ideal nsfw gaming experience. Still in development, but already multiple play throughs to get all the action. Great models and story plot for some of them. A few characters have yet to have a complete story. Can't wait for this to be complete! Seems like development is picking up so there won't be a long wait for this to finish. With that said, still a good amount of play time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

so, im not giving this game 5 stars for being perfect or having the best Story or gameplay or whatever.

i give it 5 stars because it's by FAR my

"Fap per played time" Champion

i would say i had about 6+ good faps thanks to this game, and i didnt have to grind crazy amounts of hours like in big brother or other games. and i had it maybe for 1 month now

other games have great Story or amazing renders and models, but they still fail to give you a good FAP. not this game!

i got a great fap from the Rachael Story, Katherine Story, then i used the sandbox mod, and got good faps in by having sex with all the other characters.

if you ever Play another adult game, and you grind and grind with 1 Hand on your dick, and it just doesnt get that good that you can unload, and slowly your daily fap time runs out, this game is GREAT to quickly load up as a back up fap!

and obv just Overall the whole game and engine has the most potential out of probably all the adult games out there, maybe besides wildlife.

---------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wolfshade

The whole thread is helpful, and while slow, provides the information you need. This is the only forum here that I participate in, however I have browsed other forums and they tend to get off topic or larger than the scope of what the forum is intended for. Here there is sometimes off-topic posts, however the only thing that this thread truly suffers from is new players and lack of reading through the forum. If the first page had a couple of stickied bits of info, like controls or what the Dev is up to, we'd have more discussion about the game and less about what the game is going to go next.