RPGM - Completed - Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! [v1.06] [DojinOtome]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JohnGP

Hi, this is my first post about the studio and I enjoyed it.
    Warning: This review is long. but I marked the main point with colors. so look for those if you don't want to read that much.

On to the game

About the quiz part of the game, in summary, it can be frustating, it's wasn't fun. Why? Because the MTL is bad. If there was a good translation the questions would be easier but still there would be some questions that you don't know and have to search for them elsewhere or just fail them or hope for other questions.
    Side note: There's an Easy Mode with easier questions, I didn't played this with that mode.

So how about the rest of the game? The progression is kinda confusing but most of the time is easy to know what to do. With a guide, I had less than a week to complete the other routes (yeah, there's a time limit, you have a month to complete the game). The art is excellent. The H scenes are okay, there isn't much interactivity but there's variety. The plot theme overall is basic with a bit of fantasy. And lastly, the sound is okay, for all the H scenes i'm pretty sure there's only one VA, so maybe it's confusing having a VA doing a character that you wouldn't expect to have that voice.

Possible Bugs
    So many options in the game are already unlocked, and some events may not play, this likely due to MTL. This may affect your experience so be warned.

Overall, It's good, I enjoyed it. You'll have to put some effort into getting those H scenes but it's worth it. But you have to have patience with the tests and optimize your days because time is limited. Have fun!