• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - How a Healthy Hentai Administers Public Service [Final] [ClockUp]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Publius Clodius Pulcher

✓ Excellent art, as usual.
    ✓ Good enough character design, tho a little bit cliché and the head shapes are weird sometimes, looking almost cilindric, but I guess thats the artstyle and it isn't too annoying.
    ✓ Superb voice acting, as usual.
    ✓ Great amount of content and CGs.

✗ Not enough kinks, lacks spiciness. For a utopian society governed by perverts, all the kinks are really tame and the action is pretty much vanilla. The most extreme shit you will get are minor watersports and that's really boring, they are wasting the game's premise. Where is the horse fucking (mentioned in the game), the ryona; I want to see shit and blood, for Christ's sake. Give me something memorable like that ending in Starless where a mind-broken girl dressed as a bride fucks and marries a horse; that's real perversion and this game lacks that kind of twisted imagination.
    ✗ Game has barely any story and that's a con because I know these guys can deliver amazing stories like Euphoria, a game you should play.
    ✗ Some bg images are low-effort and they have used filters to hide the fact, it's a minor issue I don't particularly care but it's there.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

JL5

Clock Up games are always really good, the voice acting is top notch and the artstyle is great! After playing the previous game How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle I had high hopes for this game and it lived up to them. My only complaint would be the futanari content. I personally am okay with Futa but only when it's Futa on female. Male on Futa or Futa on Male doesn't get me going so there are scenes that turned me off. If you love all types of futa content then you should definitely try this out!

I hope for the next one they do we get to be a delinquent or criminal who goes around fucking high ranking Sex officers and members of the Office of Sexual Affairs.