SiteRip How can I delete my account from this site? I can't find it in settings.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Because people are pirating his game and giving unfair reviews according to his post history. :unsure:
It's not shown now that he deleted his account, but he was the one who shared his game in the first place. Therefore, both the unfair review and pirating are far to be something new for him ; he dealt with it for more than one year without them being a problem.
Don't know and don't care, but this move just tend to make those who accuse him to be a compulsive liar sound right.

Reactions: cooldude33

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for your attention.
Don't flatter yourself too much. You name and avatar stand out in the section front page, and I just wondered why your post wasn't in the thread I was reading.

I don't even knew you existed before I saw you asking how to delete your account. And I found it so funny how hypocritical this false deletion was, that I had to share it.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Update news: He haven't deleted his account, and inadvertently posted on the General section before remembering that he's supposed to have disappeared and then deleted his post.
It's deleted now though. So it wasn't a bluff.