How can I fully understand the laws before I make a game?

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
What, because you said so about rule 7? That's how that works? They've used it to ban things before, that's why they worded it the way they did. It gives them the leeway to do what they want when they want. They can, at any time, say that a rape game violates their rules and they have (once). As I said, not really enforced though. They have it so they can have their cake and eat it too. Just because you're not smart enough to see the legal loop-de-loops doesn't change that.
it's not specific to rape though. anything can be banned if you reason like that but you/ai pointed specifically at rape

and you didn't answer on point 6. so you admit you were wrong about it? because otherwise you're saying every game where you commit crimes, like grand theft auto, is against the rules.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Some honest advice btw:
1: Don't expect to make money. Lots of people start a project few make money from it.
2: read the actual TOS of whatever platform you wish to use. If you don't want to build a house of cards and find yourself without an income you're depending on you need to know the limits of the platform more than the limits of the law. If a platform doesn't allow adult content believe them and if you still use that platform expect that income to fall away at any time (so have a backup and prevent it from becoming a large part of your income).

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Now you're getting it.
lol i get you're making things up. we should trust you and your ai's word on something that is not allowed but which steam does not enforce so in practice it is allowed... so why mention it. how useful info to a dev.

and you can't even admit you were wrong on point 6. and i'm the one who can't extrapolate data huh? comes from the guy who thinks steam won't allow a game where you can steal a car because that's illegal in real life. when in fact that's not what point 6 says. maybe you should learn to understand basic sentences before getting all arrogant

btw rape day was not banned because it had rape but because of all the commotion around it. steam decided it was not worth it. they can ban any game they want for any reason.