How do I block VN tag completely?

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Sadly it won't block all VN games, it seems there is no ultimate tag for such type of games. Thank you anyways!(y)
oh, then i misunderstood what you were asking... the games you listed confused me because two of the games you want to block has the VN prefix, and summertime saga is not a 3d game

but excluding the VN prefix really is the answer to what you are asking. if you think a game is a VN but doesn't have the VN prefix, then it either means the game is missing the prefix (and you could report it) or your definition of VN is not the site definition of a VN.

either way, there will always be a grey zone to what is a VN and there will never be a tag matching your exact preference, so you're asking the impossible

Reactions: darkwizard1940

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If I had to answer your question literally, that would be a mix of tags such as: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=1434/prefixes=3,31/noprefixes=13

However, your examples do not make sense.
Not only "Summertime Saga" isn't a 3D Game nor does it have 3DCG, but Ren'Py isn't capable of making 3D Games and it's used to make VNs.

Maybe you want to revisit your question, and be more clear on what you're looking for exactly... Maybe you want dating sims after all? Or sandboxes?