How do I fix this game? It won't work

War1926

Aug 29, 2020

Doesn't matter where I download the game or download some folders or Dlls to make it work the game just refuses to work, is one of the few RPG maker games that has me curious and can't even run the free demo and I can't find anything online about this game.

The Jap locale thing already tried it or maybe I need another? Is just weird that no others rpg maker games even newer ones give me any issues. This game is from 2019.

Jul 13, 2021
Have you tried installing the RTP? (Run time package for RPG Maker VX Ace)
On the page of the product it specifies that its needed to run.
It would be a lot easier to help though if you had a screenshot or even the text from the error message the game is giving.

Jul 13, 2021
Sorry for the late answer, but well, at least here i am now.
So, as i spoke before for some RPGM games you may have to install the RTP since the game uses some assets that will be installed alongside it. That VL Gothic font for an instance is one of the files that get installed alongside the RTP for what i believe to be RPGM VX Ace.
Another reason for that kind of error may be that you do have installed the RTP package but since japanese games does use non-unicode characters it may be messing with the path to the files and generating an error. In that case you should use Locale Emulator or manually change the local of your computer so this way the game might be able to properly work.

I don't really like to put up links here but i believe it is for a good reason so i'll leave here the links to the and to the .
Also, i noticed sometimes that there are some differences between ocidental RTP's and Japanese ones, so if even with the Locale emulator and the RTP the game still throwing errors you might have look trying the RTP that the developer linked on the DLSite page of the game.

Hope i have helped.

EDIT: Forgot to say, but about the Locale Emulator, the version i usually use is the 2.4.1.0

• Red Heart
Reactions: War1926

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks The game finally at the very least Opened. Now I can see if the game is good or not because I couldnt find anything about this game.

No wonder people don't talk about this game, is pretty bad.

Last edited: