RPGM How do I hire a translator? I tried doing it myself for a game I bought......

Cokeacola123

May 11, 2023
Got a rpg game from dl site and wanted it translated I know it uses rpg maker, and I tried using translator++ but I keep getting errors when running the game likely because the script
expects something in jp characters but the app translated it to english maybe? I just wanted to know how I can go about doing it or if I can just have someone help.

felix_F

May 4, 2023
Got a rpg game from dl site and wanted it translated I know it uses rpg maker, and I tried using translator++ but I keep getting errors when running the game likely because the script
expects something in jp characters but the app translated it to english maybe? I just wanted to know how I can go about doing it or if I can just have someone help.
If you don't know how to translate scripts for it to work just leave it in japanise that's probably why the game gets errors if not by the scripts then there's a line somewhere where it needs to be in japanise in order for the code to work

Reactions: Cokeacola123

Cokeacola123

May 11, 2023
If you don't know how to translate scripts for it to work just leave it in japanise that's probably why the game gets errors if not by the scripts then there's a line somewhere where it needs to be in japanise in order for the code to work
Yea I figured, I wonder how hard it is to learn Japanese Ig :rolleyes: