• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py How do I make animations like the game MIST

Raging Bull

Oct 30, 2019
Hey everyone I played a Ren’Py game recently and I liked the art style and I’ve wanted to make my own game for years but didn’t know how to go about it.... I tried getting 2D art cause I liked that the best but I cant draw and I dont know where you get the 2D art so if someone could tell me a site where I can buy 2D art to use in my RPG Maker MV game that would be lovely.... but I wanted to know how to make animations like the game I mentioned up above cause I liked their art style as well can someone tell me how to do that thanks... I’ve heard of DAZ 3D but I couldn’t figure it out and usually I’m good with things like coding and stuff.... anyway thanks for the help btw the game I’m making has a lot of Yuri Scenes in it so it would help me a lot if you can do it in the program you mention thanks for your help..... also if you can tell me where I can buy cheap 2D art that I can tell someone what to draw and they’ll just draw it no questions asked and if i tell them can you change it to make it more like this they will do it that will help me a lot thanks for the help