How do I release my game here?

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
I'm just about ready to release 1 of the 2 games I'm working on. I wanted to know how I go about releasing my games here on f95? Also, where do I upload it so that I can have links for downloading here?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm just about ready to release 1 of the 2 games I'm working on. I wanted to know how I go about releasing my games here on f95? Also, where do I upload it so that I can have links for downloading here?
Alternatively, if you don't need ownership of your game thread, you can post a regular game request and simply provide a summary, dl link, and some samples/screeshots. A release thread will then be made for you and mirrors added.

Sharktopus27

Jan 27, 2020
Don't.
Try other ways, post in "show us your Daz skill" and link your content using your images.

-You don't walk up to thieves and hand them over your stuff, they will steal it anyway, let them at least pay for access to your game.-

If you post here be ready to be bullied by random joes. They will play your game for free, and then they will talk shit about your work. You will see.

Reactions: Cherchelede

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I released my game by way of F95, and I'm more than happy with the results.

First I created a Patreon page with Mega Links, and then I did the game request. My game went from nobody knowing it existed, to close to 100,000 views in a little over a month on F95. From there, other gaming sites must have noticed it on F95 and posted it to their sites. I can't think of a better way to get your game out there. My first version was free for everyone, but people who found it here, still became supporters, and I found people willing to help me with coding, spelling, ideas, etc... without any expectation of being paid.

There are a lot of trolls out there who will talk all kinds of shit about your game, but there are far more people here who will offer support and encouragement. I really enjoy the community here, F95 has become one of my favorite places to spend time on the internet.