Unreal Engine How do we do penetration mechanics in 3D games?

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Holla Velo,

I see there is progress regarding Dildos.

Have to familiarize myself with this Task befor I can can technically contribute something to this. But...

The next logical step would be a solid Concept, RTFM and technical clean integration. = Plugin = $
Like -> DAZ2UE GenX Mesh Velo Dildo Ready!
So...

Wishing all the best
Raz

PS: Fromo marketing POV I would prefer "SchlongsOfUe" or "SOU". /jokin'

Last edited:

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
The next logical step would be a solid Concept, RTFM and technical clean integration. = Plugin = $
I'm not really interested in monetizing something like this, when I perfect it i'll probably just straight up share my completed solution freely, to the benefit of perverts everywhere.

Why do we not have many good hentai games? Because every new serious hentai game developer needs to reinvent the wheel, e.g. start from scratch doing shit that hundreds of other devs have done before him but didn't share how they did it. Hentai game development is an unpaved road, sharing stuff like this helps pave said road.

A better paved road towards hentai game development and less reinventing the wheel, means more hentai games with better quality in the end. Everyone wins. Making some small potatoes cash through selling plugins isn't even worth it by comparison ;)

The really hard stuff isn't little things like this, it's making a lot of little things like this work together perfectly.

Reactions: razfaz