How do you feel about a turn based RPG sex game?

Jun 10, 2023
What is an x-com?
Is it like a rom-com?
It's a game series that's a TRPG, a sub genre of RPGs. But RPG Maker can make those too, so he seems to just be hating on the engine itself. Since a lot of developers just churn out crap using it some people unfortunately automatically hate anything made using it.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
What is an x-com?
Is it like a rom-com?
Most turn-based RPGs you usually see around here are in the style of the original Final Fantasy combat, commonly found in RPG Maker games.

The "X-Com" I mentioned is an actual grid-based turn-based combat system, where characters can freely move around the fighting areas. It's not exactly referred to as an X-Com style, but rather something similar to X-Com.

The only H-Game I'm already satisfied with in terms of combat and RPG elements is Third Crisis.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
It's a game series that's a TRPG, a sub genre of RPGs. But RPG Maker can make those too, so he seems to just be hating on the engine itself. Since a lot of developers just churn out crap using it some people unfortunately automatically hate anything made using it.
Yes, that's exactly what I mean. However, I don't hate RPG Maker itself. Sometimes I find hidden gems in there too.

Oct 16, 2023
Personally I found the mechanics from some other games (like Magical Girl Celesphonia, and other games from No Future) that are nicely done for RPGM battle-sex
1. Percentage-based pleasure meter, with the CG of character getting more heated-up as she goes near orgasm
2. Don't do defeat-upon orgasm. Give "dazed" debuff that last a few turns and maybe "wet/stained clothes" debuff
3. Clothes durability meter & "embarassed" debuff
4. Enemies have to use 1 turn to prepare/approach before restraining. When restrained, MC needs to use a few strength-based strikes to corrode the restrained (a lot of games use chance-based, which is annoying)
5. Enemies may cop a feel without restraining the MC. But they can only fuck when MC is restrained
6. Have multiple protagonists in a party instead of a single main character. The party have more than 1 female characters that can be sexually attacked. Can also have male protagonist characters that sexually harass the female character for buffs, or to distract the enemy to get crit-chance
7. Kidnapped protagonist system where died protagonist can be saved. They are tortured and can be seen progressively the longer it takes to save them