How do you guys manage the uh, “limitations of the flesh”?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But the problems I mention earlier still apply. I’ve done what you’re suggesting, and it doesn’t work for me.
Well I doubt anyone could master any skill in a week...

Orgasm control is something that comes naturally but it still does take practice and willpower to master.

Being frustated that you can't hold it in is normal but the more you actually hold it, the easier it gets to do so. Before you notice you will be able to hold it as many hours as you need and match it to the exact scene you want.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
:LOL:

Don't have to compare notes. I think any guy that has masturbated often enough, and frequently enough, naturally discovers edging.

Guess it does take long periods of privacy though, so depending on living situations, a guy might get in the habit of sneaking quick sessions and never move on to edging.

But anyway, the answer to your original question is edging. Just learn edging.

As a bonus, it can really improve your stamina in the bedroom.
I used to think so too, given that its always been my default. But I guess that there really are a number of guys around who just want to pound one out and be done.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well I doubt anyone could master any skill in a week...

Orgasm control is something that comes naturally but it still does take practice and willpower to master.

Being frustated that you can't hold it in is normal but the more you actually hold it, the easier it gets to do so. Before you notice you will be able to hold it as many hours as you need and match it to the exact scene you want.
Again, I’ve done that. I’ve done it several times, I “know how”

i also just disagree that games are designed around edging. Also being frustrated that I can’t holf it is not an issue I brought up

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Just plan on cumming once in the day. When things get too hot in the game alt+tab out and play/do something else non-ero to cool off before diving back in. Thats generally my strategy. Probably better for the ol' boy as well if we're being honest. Pretty sure erections lasting for hours will fuck your dick up.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Just plan on cumming once in the day. When things get too hot in the game alt+tab out and play/do something else non-ero to cool off before diving back in. Thats generally my strategy. Probably better for the ol' boy as well if we're being honest. Pretty sure erections lasting for hours will fuck your dick up.
Depends on the cause. There are medical conditions where an uncontrolled erection can be bad news, yes. Simply being aroused on purpose is a different story.

For me, the act of jerking off, and being aroused properly, is even more important than cumming. Its not just a means to an end.

• Hey there
Reactions: ayy

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You need to up your coomer level. The vast majority of these games are not actually fappable. They are either vanilla as fuck with no eroticism, or the scenes are just too short and end in a few clicks. They are really just adult stories.
I guess some people are simply way too easy to arouse. :HideThePain:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: desmosome

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
What did you mean by this then?

I have no idea what you meant if that's not frustation.
I…meant exactly what I said? I don’t know how you got “frustration” from that

To describe how this looks like to me.

it would be like ifI said. “I like apples”

and you said “so what you’re saying is, you don’t like the Godzilla movies?”

Thats how disconnected and random this is. Basically, I need you To explain what you mean bruh. You lost me.:oops:

where in the world did you get frustration from??

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
…can you explain it in a slightly different way? I’m legitimately trying to understand the connection you’re making.

Last edited:

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
If you can't avoid self pleasure during the game, edge and use lube would be my advice.