How Do You Increase You Slave Trainer Level On Slavemaker3?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
I have been playing it for the first time and realized my slave's stats are capped at my slaver trainer level, the wiki doesn't explain how to increase it, so a little help?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
To increase your Slave Trainer's levels the long way, you do thatwith actions and you'd go through this list
You click on the action and it'll explain it and show a chart how it affects your Trainer's stats
You also gain stats after a successful slave training.
There's another way.. using minerva sol editor. You can edit your stats quickly and immediately.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
To increase your Slave Trainer's levels the long way, you do thatwith actions and you'd go through this list
You click on the action and it'll explain it and show a chart how it affects your Trainer's stats
You also gain stats after a successful slave training.
There's another way.. using minerva sol editor. You can edit your stats quickly and immediately.
Thanks mate, will do.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Problem solved yes or no?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Slave Trainer is a skill such as Gay Trainer, Leadership that has 4 levels, each level increase your slave's atributes cap. I'm at level 2 because I selected initial skill that gives me 1 free level on it, so my slave's atributes are capped at 80. I want to know how to increase this cap.

Martial Training doesn't do it.
Screenshot_1321.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ohh that. This game is soo complex that what the trainer can / cannot do with slaves is insane. Those are tough to level and you have to grind to get it. Just looked and couldn't find anything. I'd suggest using Minerva to grab an extra level or 2.
Been following Cmacleod the whole time because of "A Spell For All" and didn't realize he'd gone and updated since my old 3.3 version! Oh and he did recently say a month ago that he's returning to working on Slavemaker 3 and will add a tentacle hybrid and other things!
Now I gotta torrent the 3.5 version. :OhMyGoodness:

Last edited:

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
It's been a while, but iirc you get the level up screen after completing the training for a slave and achieving one of the good endings for her.
You only get like 2 points each level, but with cheat engine you can pretty much max every skill with the first level up.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
It's been a while, but iirc you get the level up screen after completing the training for a slave and achieving one of the good endings for her.
You only get like 2 points each level, but with cheat engine you can pretty much max every skill with the first level up.
Yep, that worked, even though I only got 1 point, thanks fam.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
You could also go into the .xml files.... I don't have it on my computer right now but if I remember correctly you should be able to change New Slave Master Starting attribute points and money pretty easily. If I remember correctly they have a ton of documentation at the beginning of each section of code so you should be able to get an idea of what each .xml is for from the title and first couple lines in preview.

Anyways, everytime I play that game I spend 30 minutes digging for the starting stats... All my Slave Trainers are maxed before game start.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you're "problem" is ever fixed (i.e you got your answer) quote this message please. Thank you and thanks to all the ones replying to the thread helping him out :)