• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - How I Escaped Futa Prison [v1.1.0] [Cute Pen Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gelia

Good idea, but needs a lot of work to be enjoyable.

Art 2/10
    Gameplay 3/10
    Sexy 0/10
    History (NA)

Overall: 2/10

First, the history: this game has no history, thats not bad, it has some text to give you some context.

Now to the bad part, the art: i'ts made with paint or the rewards with AI. I dont ask for academic art level, but at least if you make a game with AI art, make it all with that, the result will be much better.
    The gameplay: Lots of bugs and bad optimitzation, the only good part it's the idea, to turn a bullet hell into an xxx game its a very fun idea. Shame that the rest of it opaques the best part.
    Finally the sexy stuff: Just some cards that you win when freeing the prisoners. Not much to it.

In short: So much wasted potentiall.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sadmate

How I Escaped Futa Prison [v1.1.0] Review:

+ Survivors-like gameplay with a mature twist
    + 30 AI-generated images of various futas/women/men (only 2 males)
    --------------------------
    -
    Extremely bad drawings akin to MSPaint shitposts in the gameplay loop.
    - Gameplay is hindered heavily by bugs, slowing your game down to 1-5 frames per second.
    - Gameplay is heavily uninspired and not improved upon, every single gameplay loop is the same.
    - Requires you to find all 30 of the images OR you can farm enough money to buy them through the shop (which is well over 2 hours of gameplay if you do that, super annoying grind).
    - AI-images are horrible and just a simple, vanilla prompt of "anime girl with a dick", "nude anime girl", "nude muscular anime boy".

Overall Score: 1/5 (1/10 in my heart)

Don't waste your time playing the game, just use Cheat Engine to get infinite money and buy all the images from the shop.