How many love interests are ideal for you?

How many love interests are ideal for you? [ The Range ]

• 20 to 50 | I love to see more even the progression not make much sense

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
even games with more than 3-4 LIs rarely have the rest being actual full characters rather than filler crap.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
honestly even just dealing with 1 love interest relationship is more than enough. Getting to 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. not only will take skill but will also take a lot of time, effort, and a whole lot of condoms.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I can fully invest into just 1-3 good characters. But sometimes I need a game with 10+ LI's to find those 3 I like the most.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Honestly in real life I have no idea why someone would want to be with more than one woman.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
The only love interests that matter are:

1. Mother
2. Little Sister
3. Aunt
4. Girlfriend (Your other sister)

In that order. That's all you ever need. End of story.

Reactions: Savor

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
don't be greedy, do you really need that many? XD
There are alot of games with 10+ girls and all of them have different appearance and character. Therefore I have more chances to find one I like the most. I have my specific preferences: no huge tits\ass, no glasses, young\teenage looking. And it so happens that games with good graphics often feature exact opposite: huge tits\ass + milfs. Thats why I have to dig through to find at least a few girls with normal proportions among those.

I dont really need 10+ LI's if there are just a few, but they are good looking.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Also, consider that a person aged 25-49, who has sex with a person of what is considered the opposite gender, and who who lives in the United States will, on average, have about 5 sexual partners. So it makes sense that the "winning" percentage of this non-scientific survey for this thread is matching similar expectations.

Though, about 16% of those people who identify as male either lie or are overly sexual for the upper end to buck the curve and claim they have had 15 or more partners:
1707005349795.png

The percentages above are only those who have had a sexual partner who is considered the opposite gender. This does not include those who have never had sex nor those who have had sex with people that aren't considered the opposite gender.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Though, about 16% of those people who identify as male either lie or are overly sexual for the upper end to buck the curve and claim they have had 15 or more partners:
Wait....Throughout my lifetime I've had 15 partners, and I'm in my late 40's. That's supposed to be a lot??? I've never once considered that a lot. I always considered that number to be on the low end of the spectrum. Like that number is conservative and not slutty at all.

Am I actually wrong?
Does anyone else think that's an average number like me????

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Am I actually wrong?
Does anyone else think that's an average number like me????
Correct, you are wrong.

I'm past the age bracket, but have blown through that number three-fold. Yes, we are outliers, not the norm.

Here's another study saying 7.2 is the average in the US - which isn't far off from western European numbers:

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 3324029

It's all about adult games, not irl stuffs.
I read OP. I was offering insight on why numbers in OP's poll were aligning the way they were, as well as offering a comparative.

Enjoy your day.

EDIT: to add, this chart from real life life opinions on what people see as "ideal" number of sexual partners for a person to have also matches up with this poll. Somewhere between 2 and 10, hovering close to that 2-7 mark, not too different from the poll's 1-5 category.

1707007284560.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Count Morado, honestly, being in my 30s i have given up on love relationships and moved on to much better and more productive things.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Count Morado, honestly, being in my 30s i have given up on love relationships and moved on to much better and more productive things.
I'm probably old enough to be your father.

I raise a family. Work full-time. Attend grad school full-time. Volunteer with a couple of groups. Plus I engage in intimacy.

To say love relationships aren't productive or aren't as productive is a bit of a misnomer and is a subjective opinion.

It doesn't need to be an either/or proposition - but it is a personal choice. What works for you works for you. What works for others works for them.

Reactions: hu lover

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Correct, you are wrong.

I'm past the age bracket, but have blown through that number three-fold. Yes, we are outliers, not the norm.

Here's another study saying 7.2 is the average in the US - which isn't far off from western European numbers:
...damn.....i might be a top tier lvl slut then......
1707008180909.png

Reactions: Count Morado

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Correct, you are wrong.

Granted one of my bucket list items when I was a teenager was to be with a prostitute at least once, so I can see how I might be different in some ways, but I remember growing up how everyone around me was trying to get laid so to hear that most people ended up slowing way down after their first time confuses me.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
...damn.....i might be a top tier lvl slut then......
View attachment 3324073
This was obvious.
Granted one of my bucket list items when I was a teenager was to be with a prostitute at least once, so I can see how I might be different in some ways, but I remember growing up how everyone around me was trying to get laid so to hear that most people ended up slowing way down after their first time confuses me.
I think almost everyone thinks that everyone else is getting more sex with more partners and more variety than they are except for those who are getting the most, and even then they probably think someone else is getting more than they.

Well, except for Gene Simmons and Wilt Chamberlin.

Also...
1707009967231.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0