Others How old is he?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Are you experimenting with ways to make the model look older than they appear or something? In any event, I would concur with most other folks and say anywhere between 14-16....

However, there are still men IRL of short stature who look older than they immediately appear...would also be interesting to see how this male model appears in size and stature in relation to his (presumably) mom and sister? Would assume the mom is taller and the sister around the same size as the male.......

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Are you experimenting with ways to make the model look older than they appear or something?
It's almost a finished game.

However, there are still men IRL of short stature who look older than they immediately appear...would also be interesting to see how this male model appears in size and stature in relation to his (presumably) mom and sister? Would assume the mom is taller and the sister around the same size as the male.......

932279ca-1d25-406d-ab94-f35ddab63f81.png

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
He can be anything from late teens to early 20s.

There's plenty of people who either look much older or much younger than they are.
I mean:
temp.png

• Thinking Face

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I'd have said 16 to 17, primarily based on the muscle definition in his chest.

That said, I think his head is a little bigger proportionally to the body - which makes the body look younger.

So I guess the question is how old do you want him to appear?

Had you not said the game was already almost finished and assuming you were trying to depict 18 or 19, I would probably bulk up the upper body a bit. Slightly wider shoulders mainly. Not actually bigger muscles, just slightly wider shoulders.

• Red Heart