Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: UFO - Futanari Universe - Our Secret -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

b86.png p4.png b79_2.png b77.png 2.png p1.png b41.png 2b2.png b1.png p3.png b60.png b26.png 0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
models are great like always,but i know u use futa alot in your games,and i love it but i will prefer one where there is only one dick allone not use the same shota male in all your games[when i say the same shota ,i dont talk about the same model but the same story again]i love ufo story but when u put so much effort in that u discourage me to play it by forcing me see some scenes rather to makes paths,but this is my opinion .good luck 17MOONKEYS

cgtc

Apr 1, 2020
My honest feedback is that you need to finish one project. Currently you have 1 project abandon, 4 open projects and 0 completed projects.

Also, you should use an standarized versioning because I don't know what's the difference between this v0.6 (276MB), the UFO v0.6.0 (2.78GB) and futanari universe v0.1 (314MB)?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!
Your designs for women with dicks are stupid hot, but let down by the games all starring some shota perv male protagonist. If there was a game with a character like (who I assume from the screenshots to be) the mother from this game as the protagonist, I'd be all over that; as it is, this isn't for me.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is futa on male in the game? and if so its avoidable? Bacause the model looks incredible but is not a thing i like
Judging from the previews, this looks like 100% futa on male and its kinetic. Probably a project done to satisfy certain subscribers. Thats just my read on it tho.

As always with this devs work, love the models(many of which are obviously reused but w/e), just not all of the content.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes