4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This needs a "gay" tag
Take it up with the current political climate. Seriously, wtf do you think this comment is going o do? GL though I doubt anyone that matters is going to agree with you.

Regardless of personal opinion, I think it's important to realize when our actions have meaning and when they are meaningless. Stops you from wasting your time unintentionally.

Apr 21, 2023
Is futa on male in the game? and if so its avoidable? Bacause the model looks incredible but is not a thing i like
The son is literally on his knees sucking d yet your still asking if there's futa on male? That question is about as stupid as your second question. There are plenty of games on this site, not all of them "must" fit your taste.

Sorry, I'm just tired of seeing this kind of question that has such an obvious answer, followed by what tags you "dislike"

Thanks you for dropping another one 17MOONKEYS . Like cgtc mentioned, the non-standard use of 0.1, 0.0.1, or 1.2.3 though not that important, can be slightly confusing.
Good luck, hoping for many more updates and stay healthy my friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Totally agree.
For me the following are classified as gay:

1) Male on Male
2) Futa on Male,
3) Male on Futa
4) Futa on Futa

Borderline gay: Pegging

Not a fan of any of them.

Futa on Female --> 100% on and totally my thing.

Im not into gay stuff, not my kink or liking.

Just my 2 cents.
dont like it why are you here then like just move on also i dont think forum is going after your classified also gay is two man or more having sex

Last edited:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Well, he asked for honest feedback so people are giving it. Futas are just not that popular, especially when they are unavoidable in a kinetic. Sadly the dev's focus is all over the place (shouldn't need more than 2 AVNs to avoid burnout). Real Incest seems far more interesting, but that one is on hold sadly. Maybe when that gets an update I'll switch my sub from free like the lion's share of his 700 subs to paid.
well if people dont like futa then just move on to a game you do like

Danv

Aug 21, 2020

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
youre working on too many games.. everytime i come back for an update i have totally forgot everything that happended before.. and it doesnt help that its reusing the same models across all the games, so your brain mix up all the different games together. If you want feedback on a story thing, then properly write that story to its completion.
Imagine asking about feedback for pirates of the carribean, and all you get to preview is that 1 scene orlando bloom is working in the blacksmith making horse shoes.

I would understand the choice to do this if you had many writers and they all comissioned 1 person to render all the scenes for all the games. That one renderer would be swamped in work, and a way to ease that would be to reuse assets. across the different stories.. But this is all you.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes