4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
5 games of which one is damn good, but it has been abandoned. The other futa games could be abandoned in the same way and continue with that one game.

I'm not really interested in starting any of them when no game has been completed. Futa eliminates 3 games that I don't bother to play. Of the remaining only one have I played and liked it, but then the dev got brain farted and abandoned the tag in the title.
You've hit the nail right on the head.
His best game by far.
"Our Secret" is great.
great animations , steaming hot milf , incest
mysterious cliffhanger
Why the dev has to abandon this is the big ?
He probably likes to get the community pissed off and favores futa-shite.
Shame.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
(un)friendly reminder what tags on this site have clear definition, you can have whatever the fuck opinion you want (jerking off is gay selfcest? why not!), but it doesn't change the rules

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
Dunno if I'd agree with that definition but, I get why it's there regardless. Makes it so people who are looking for male x male content don't get crap tons of false positives with futa and trans stuff. Which they generally wouldn't be into. Kinda like what the ntr tag fails to do currently :KEK:

What do you mean?
Probably means that since you have it on Subscribestar instead of Patreon you don't have to worry about the no incest rule. So there's no point in making the mc adopted. Haven't played myself yet so can only guess lol.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
so move on u don't need to comment on my thoughts
they are thoughts when they are in your head so if you dont want me to comment on them then keep them in your head but again if you dont like game why dont you fine a game you do like?

Last edited:
Reactions: fireboon
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes