4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!
Honestly I did not download it, because it seems a gay VN with trans characters fucking a male. That's not my cup of tea. But the art looks excellent, so you should surely find fans of the genre. If you're going to make a VN with a real futa (vagina, cock and no balls) that has sex with girls or other real futas (no males) I probably will look at it.
I say it again, the image quality, the lights, look really good, I appreciate your sense of posing the scene.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Have you tried it yet?
Some people don't need to try something they don't like. That being said I wish you all the best, just from the pictures alone graphics look good. That being said male on futa is absolutely my thing, but futa on male does absolutely fuck all for me. UFO and FU are def games I'll be coming back to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
if u play .8 there is a Bit of Male on Futa, i hopeful for a great loving finish soon love the game, and fuat can have balls cause funny enough the bible black artist went from no balls to always balls in Starless and latter hentais she made

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes