Daz How to add stretch marks to genesis 9?

kratos1097

Jul 28, 2022
Been tackling different parts of textures etc. but how in the world can I add stretch marks? I used the skin detailer for genesis 9 using photoshop and enabling the stretch mark layer and opacity to 100. Once I go back to surfaces though and load the file, it doesn’t look like stretch marks, looks kind of like veins a bit. The only thing I found that works is flute utilities but it’s only for genesis 8. Any way to use that for genesis 9? Or tips to make stretch marks on photoshop?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
There is a "merchant skin builder" package somewhere that includes functionality to layer various skin components and has overlays for stuff like veins or texture which might help (you might need to make the image map yourself for the stretch marks if one does not exist yet but at least it will be a guide).

However it's only available for G8 so far (i think).

Might need to keep an eye out for when a v9 will arrive, perhaps look in the Daz official forums?

Reactions: kratos1097

Deleted member 2282952

Developing I SCREAM
Game Developer
May 1, 2020
I've been looking for the same thing you look for. Unfortunately, skin builder isn't available yet for G9. They released an official one pretty recently, but it's not very good (at least for my use case). Also doesn't include any anatomical elements - very disappointing. Here is the link:

Been waiting for one for a while.

Reactions: kratos1097