Request Tool RPGM How to adjust the game to new resolution

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Hi all! So to put it simly, me and some other people are translating a game, however the game is in a very small resolution and aspect ratio by default. To address this issue, I've changed the CG resolutions using AI so they show up non pixelated when fullscreening the game.

I've also changed the resolution for the game inside RPG Maker to 1920x1080
1673669060899.png

So this all works, but here's where the problem is. The aspect ratio doesn't change and I don't know how to change it . So the whole game has black bars (as you can see a lot of it too)
1673669134403.png

Somehow I want the tilesets to fill this up comletely, now I've been trying to play around with tileset plugins etc but I can't figure out how to achieve this. I'm not sure if I'm approaching this in the right way

If someone could pinpoint me how to do this correctly (without having to rework the whole map) I'd really appreciated it

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Edit: this is the closest I managed to get to fit the tiles onto the new resolution. I've used this plugin

But sadly it doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong but I did everything as it should have been done

1673672256276.png