Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I may be way too weak but several of the true end epilogues made me tear up, they may not be as good as they could have been, but I really like the world building and the game is so long and... tragic, that I got really fond of all of them. The world moves on, and you are part of it, at least in the path you chose as true bond.

It's been a while since I spent this much time on a game and then reading the lore in threads to try get it all, I hope somene translates the prequels... or sequels, I am a bit confused about the timeline still haha
this one is prequel

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
There's Crowfund in the DazedAnon discord to get the Slave Empire game translated, it don't need much but if people are interested to contribute it would be really helpful to get that one in English

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
There's Crowfund in the DazedAnon discord to get the Slave Empire game translated, it don't need much but if people are interested to contribute it would be really helpful to get that one in English
To be honest, that is the one I’m least interested in. I’m still hoping Sakura games will go thru with translating Floating City. It’s been on preorder for like years now on their site.

MisterPinkie

Dec 12, 2021
Weird question, but this game doesn't seem to read my mouse settings since I swapped right click to be default (clicker games murdered LMB). Is there a workaround or something? This is quite literally the only time I've seen anything do this, I don't even understand how it can ignore the mouse settings like that...

Well, I've found another game that does this, but no solution. At least it's not a unique case?

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Weird question, but this game doesn't seem to read my mouse settings since I swapped right click to be default (clicker games murdered LMB). Is there a workaround or something? This is quite literally the only time I've seen anything do this, I don't even understand how it can ignore the mouse settings like that...

Well, I've found another game that does this, but no solution. At least it's not a unique case?
auto clickers mightve saved it then

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes