Unity how to build games like BB or MOTH?

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
hi guys

im pretty new here so i hope im in the right place

i want to build game like big brother, man of the house or glamour
and i cant find any tutorials in this game style

someone knows any tutorial that can help me??

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Well that is because people hardly make game tutorials. usually there are just tutorials and varies aspects of game systems.

you'll probably want to explore how to move scene to scene, room to room.
learn about singletons in unity as a way of preserving general game data, or data when moving room to room, scene to scene, that would be like time of day, keeping track of what the other characters are doing.
the dialog system is a huge thing
and a character system that just keeps track of character information. such as which room the character wants to be in or doing or status to control clothing, actions, and making sure their not everywhere at once.

problems have to be broken down, and they depend on your situation. Dialog systems probably have the most tutorials due to just how well we have outline what a dialog box needs to do. as for the other things, I recommend looking into singletons, and the concept of 'objects' or 'classes' in code.

Reactions: lezbie

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
Well that is because people hardly make game tutorials. usually there are just tutorials and varies aspects of game systems.

you'll probably want to explore how to move scene to scene, room to room.
learn about singletons in unity as a way of preserving general game data, or data when moving room to room, scene to scene, that would be like time of day, keeping track of what the other characters are doing.
the dialog system is a huge thing
and a character system that just keeps track of character information. such as which room the character wants to be in or doing or status to control clothing, actions, and making sure their not everywhere at once.

problems have to be broken down, and they depend on your situation. Dialog systems probably have the most tutorials due to just how well we have outline what a dialog box needs to do. as for the other things, I recommend looking into singletons, and the concept of 'objects' or 'classes' in code.
tnx a lot ill start working on that :)