Daz How to change breast size

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hi,
I just started with Daz Studio and i can't figure out how to change things like breast size. I downloaded 2 assets for breast but i didn't see any sliders to change the breast shape and size.
I install Breast Utilities 2 and Breast Control.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
You downloaded the wrong products. Breast Control is mainly for posing. Breast Utilities 2 is for usually for material settings.

Get either the:
first Breast Utilities
free product like SickleYields 200 morphs
DAZ body morphs
etc.

KlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
You downloaded the wrong products. Breast Control is mainly for posing. Breast Utilities 2 is for usually for material settings.

Get either the:
first Breast Utilities
free product like SickleYields 200 morphs
DAZ body morphs
etc.
I intall SickleYields 200 morphs but I can't find the folder where to install it. I have a folder called "My Daz Connect Library" but not "My Daz Library". I"m using daz 4.20.

Edit: Okay my fault i find the folder thanks you for your help.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022
I intall SickleYields 200 morphs but I can't find the folder where to install it. I have a folder called "My Daz Connect Library" but not "My Daz Library". I"m using daz 4.20.

Edit: Okay my fault i find the folder thanks you for your help.
Keep in mind, most breast morphs don't play nicely with clothing-- fortunately, SickleYield has a solution for that, too:

https://f95zone.to/threads/sy-clothing-breast-helper-genesis-8-female.33397/

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
You can also use the Pectoral Scaling and translating for G8 and above. Unlock and show hidden attributes to allow for extreme transformations. Just make sure to use the Joint Editor tool and update rigging to shape.