Daz How to change temperature of HDRI light?

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
I am trying to light a indoor scene and combining HDRI will ease up my render time a lot. But i want it to match my indoor lighting. Anybody knows how to adjust the temperature?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Render Settings > Environment Tint, or Render Settings > Tone Mapping > White Point.

White point, in simple terms, works with the opposite color. The more orange you go, the colder blue it'll become. The more blue you go, the warmer orange it'll go.

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
Render Settings > Environment Tint, or Render Settings > Tone Mapping > White Point.

White point, in simple terms, works with the opposite color. The more orange you go, the colder blue it'll become. The more blue you go, the warmer orange it'll go.
Rip that might be a bit confusing to tinker with. I might have to look for a normal to white point calculator and dial in the values to make it easy.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Rip that might be a bit confusing to tinker with. I might have to look for a normal to white point calculator and dial in the values to make it easy.
It's not especially difficult. Just experiment with it, and you'll only ever use those two (for the most part, excluding any fantasy worlds), so it's not super hard to pick up.

Reactions: immortalkid69