Tutorial Flash How To Cheat A Game On Browser

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
You can cheat with cheat engine on your browser while playing a flash and swf games.
while the game is open on the browser press shift+esc (it opens the task Manager) than find the shockwave flash take the number of it (Transaction ID) and write it to the calculator (open it in programer mod from up left) enter the number than press from the left side buttons the hex its translate it, than open cheat engine and find your new hex number inside the process list, than cheat :D
(sorry for my bad english.)

cheat engine :

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
i have found that in a lot of flash games (.sfw mostly) the values for most things are under the binary scan. of course every game is different, just play with each option

a.hidela

Formerly 'Dripler2'
Oct 28, 2021
You can cheat with cheat engine on your browser while playing a flash and swf games.
while the game is open on the browser press shift+esc (it opens the task Manager) than find the shockwave flash take the number of it (Transaction ID) and write it to the calculator (open it in programer mod from up left) enter the number than press from the left side buttons the hex its translate it, than open cheat engine and find your new hex number inside the process list, than cheat :D
(sorry for my bad english.)

cheat engine :
where u from bro?