Tool Daz Tutorial How to create G3 and G8 Male or Female genital Textures

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Edit: I would recommend to use this instead: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-c...or-female-genital-textures.26237/post-4019612

This works for Dickgirls too!

I bet this happend to most of us, you find a nice character, start to use it and suddenly you notice that this character doesn't come with genital textures. Well this sux and most of the time we have to use another character or hack some texture together that doesn't really look good in the end...

I found a solution and wanted to share it here.

This little tutorial might look not so little, but it's really easy and and doesn't take more than 5 minutes. The results are impressive if you ask me.

There is a nice tool created by poison you'll need for this (for male): https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/687505_Genital_Texture_Helper_G3M.rar
and/or this (for female): mega-link
You will also need Gimp or Photoshop ore any other image editing program that can work with layers.
And of course you'll need a genitalUV (you'll have one if you have any g3/g8 male/female gens).

I made this tutorial for the male genitals, before I found the tool for female, but the steps are exactly the the same for both of them.
So let's get started:

- Download the tool, unpack it and drop it to your library like usual, open up daz and load your character (if you don't know how to install stuff in daz, use the search function of this forum, this has been answered several times already).
- In your Content Library go to People -> Genesis 3 Male (or female when using the female tool) -> Props. Double click the "Genital Texture Helper" tool.
- Next select your character in the scene or viewport and go to the surface pane. Select the torso surface and copy the materials.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Now select the helper tool and paste the surface. (the tool was originally made for 3Dlight, so if you use iray materials you have to add the diffuse texture manually, or change the shader of your character to AoA (Shaders -> Other -> !Subsurface Base Shader) before you copy it)
- Right click on the surface tab or click on the small icon above the the surface tab to open a new menu. There select "Map Transfer":
- In the new window right click in the left empty window and create a new template.
- Click on the new template and drag the surface from the right window to the new template.
- In the surface options select the base/default UV map (Base Male in the screen). Note the filepath where the created texture will be saved to, or change it. I use png as file type and the highest baking quality, but that's not nessecary. Click accept.
- Go to the folder where the new texture has been saved and copy it to somewhere else (because we need to generate another one and this will overwrite the file).
- Go back to the Map Transfer window, select the genital UV's and click accept again.

Now we have two textures, the first one we created is the transition from the torso to the gens, the second one is the glans. We only need to merge these two images/textures and a genital texture in a image editor. If you have several genital texture, it's best to use one that comes close to the character. You can also use the body texture for this, but this means way more work.
Open the genital (or torso) texture in your image editor and add the two generated textures as layer.
If you use a torso texture, resize it to 180% or more.
You will have visible seams and need to work a bit to make them invisible, but thats easy with ps or gimp. I used the repair tool in photosop for that. Save it when finished.
In photoshop you can also generate bump and normal maps under filter -> 3D if you need them.
Now you have your new genital texture and can add it to your character.

I hope this helps and that I didn't forget anything. Comments and questions are welcome :)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Interesting. I will definitely have to try this. Is there a similar method that would work for adding a veiny texture to the Gen 3 male genitals? I find that one easier to work with for animations but it looks too smooth to me. I tried to use the one from Dicktator but I couldn't get it to work. I'm guessing because you apply that to the shell instead of the figure. I prefer Dicktator for still shots since it just looks more realistic to me.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Interesting. I will definitely have to try this. Is there a similar method that would work for adding a veiny texture to the Gen 3 male genitals? I find that one easier to work with for animations but it looks too smooth to me. I tried to use the one from Dicktator but I couldn't get it to work. I'm guessing because you apply that to the shell instead of the figure. I prefer Dicktator for still shots since it just looks more realistic to me.
You could make a displacement map with veins and use that on whatever gen product you like.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
A lot of things I do in PS as ive worked with PS for over 15yrs now so that is not a problem. However I find the first generation creation is most time better than second generation PS post work. Most times. But thx for that.
For PS work try Ron's brushes etc...

Reactions: recreation

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
im sorry this more likely nothing to do with this topic but i cant seem to find anything in internet or in this forum, im using daz i hv downloaded everything was neede to have the gens for male and female but idk how to implement them on the characters can anyone explain or dm me a image sequece how to do it.
Thnx

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
Damned, you could have told me earlier, was looking for a nice (and scripted) solution all the time.
Not much longer and I would have started to try to UV paint the maps in Blender. :)

• Haha

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
These tools are for G3M and G3F as it appears. Are there equivalent tools for G8 models?

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
- Go back to the Map Transfer window, select the genital UV's and click accept again.
hey recreation I'm a new on daz and I'm kinda lost for what you saying could you help me out ? I got this image but this is not like same as you told I saw something while doing it. In the copying stage daz just copied "Bump Strength" is this normal I especially picked base color but I got same result

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Thank you so much for (linking to) this tool...
Finally poor Eddie has a proper dick texture

Eddie_Gen_Tex.jpg

Last edited:

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
wolfgangmami

It doesn't matter which " property" is chosen when you copy a surface, but it is important that the surface you paste it to has exactly the same shader type.
So copy a torso surface with an Iray shader and paste it to a surface with an AoA shader won't work.
You have to select the AoA (or Omnifreaker Ubersurface or DefaultDaz or whatsoever) surface first and apply the Daz Iray Uber shader (from the Shader Presets Folder), then you can paste the copied "Iray" surface to it and all maps and values will be transferred to the target surface.

Edit: Recreation wrote about this below his first spoiler tag

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
hey recreation I'm a new on daz and I'm kinda lost for what you saying could you help me out ? I got this image but this is not like same as you told I saw something while doing it. In the copying stage daz just copied "Bump Strength" is this normal I especially picked base color but I got same result
o_O sorry man, I haven't seen your post, damn these notifications, sometimes they just don't work :(
It's like Smbt3D said (and I didn't get a notification for your first post either), just make sure you follow the intructions step by step.

There's also a simpler way, have a look at these:

BillyGames

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2020
i cant download it
can someone upload it to different site or attach it on this site ?

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
recreation I swear to god I'm still making a mistake or I'm too stupid to understand it I can't do it could you make a video please ? Just a reminder. I'm not gonna take render with this. I'm gonna add this model to unity game engine default texture is copying human model tetxure and mixing it. Is this will work on unity ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation I swear to god I'm still making a mistake or I'm too stupid to understand it I can't do it could you make a video please ? Just a reminder. I'm not gonna take render with this. I'm gonna add this model to unity game engine default texture is copying human model tetxure and mixing it. Is this will work on unity ?
No idea if this will work in unity, I've never tried that.
I don't have much time at the moment, but I'll test the script again in the future when I find a bit time and let you know.