Tool Daz Tutorial How to create G3 and G8 Male or Female genital Textures

Relighted

Jan 19, 2018
Is this still working with current Daz versions?
I can't figure out for the life of me how to get this working (downloaded Genital Texture Helper only, other download can't be found anywhere).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How to use this one? Is it the same tutorial?
It's a UV map that makes it possible to use the torso texture, you add the genitals, go to the surface tab, copy the torso surface of your character and paste it to the gens, then select the UV.

Reactions: Scapest

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hi! Great tutorial! I'm not finding this tool for female gens though... Would it be this transfer prop? (if it was on the mega link, it's broken now.)
Thanks!
It dhoulf be, but honestly, use the uv's I've linked in the same post, they make everything a lot easier ;)

Reactions: The Japanese

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I use UVs a lot, but I actually was thinking about adding details (you know... the intimate parts... labiae and the poophole :p), so I was looking for a map that showed which part of the torso those UVs use (that's how I ended up in this post). A template map would suffice. Something like this (the image, of course, is not correct; I've just pasted a gen UV over a torso to exemplify what I'm looking for):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this, I could add the "details" in Photoshop and wouldn't even need any plugin or script. Any idea where I can get something like that? I thought also about adding details with diffuse overlay, but -- correct me if I'm wrong -- I think I couldn't add the other textures (spec, bump, normal) this way...

Thanks (and thanks for your other tutorials too. Some of them saved my life. The compilation one is amazing, specially that trick to use any pose as a partial! I use that a lot!)
I've attached a UV-guide, it's the only thing I can think of. It should help, but it won't be easy^^
I tried a lot to make my own gen maps with them, but was never really happy with the result. For adding details though, it should be enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Japanese

Precox

Mar 13, 2019
Just found this thread looking for some way to make a Gens texture for a character. I am working with a Genesis 2 Male/Michael 6 figure. Would this process work for making a texture or any of the scripts or am I SOL?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just found this thread looking for some way to make a Gens texture for a character. I am working with a Genesis 2 Male/Michael 6 figure. Would this process work for making a texture or any of the scripts or am I SOL?
Honestly not sure, you'd have to try, but maybe there's a "torso2gens" script specifically somewhere out there.