How to create transparents in honey select

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
Well, I'm trying my hands on creating a small game for the first time. But for the love of god I can't find a way to get a transparent of the girls I create in Honey Select to use in Renpy. All the threats that have already tackled this problem used links that are no longer available, so I have no other choice but to ask you guys. So yeah, can anyone help me?

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, although I've played Honey Select I haven't used it to capture characters or scenes, so what I'm saying is maybe stupid but... the captures are made in PNG, WEBP or some format that allows transparency? Because the JPG format doesn't allow it, I don't know if this could be the problem.

Reactions: DJsona

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Well, I'm trying my hands on creating a small game for the first time. But for the love of god I can't find a way to get a transparent of the girls I create in Honey Select to use in Renpy. All the threats that have already tackled this problem used links that are no longer available, so I have no other choice but to ask you guys. So yeah, can anyone help me?
Here is a plugin for HS Studio NEO for alpha channel bitmap (transparent). Plugin working in 4k and 8k bigger resolution also.

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, thanks for all the answers. I figured it out (used the wrong version of HS). I actually already finished the first beta of the game. Now I'm too stupid to figure out how to create a thread on this website.

(Yes i am quite stupid)

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
How does the mod work? what do i use in settings etc. I added the mod into the mod folder but what next?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
How does the mod work? what do i use in settings etc. I added the mod into the mod folder but what next?
It's the F9 and F10 keys.
Shift/Ctrl for Higher resolution, Both for 8k.
If you have the shortcut plugin it might mess with the keys so disable it with the S key.