Tutorial Flash How To Edit Slave Maker

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

dignity

May 28, 2017
Slave Maker is a game all about creating a slave, making her (or him, if you wish to go that path.) work for you, get money, train her and increase her personal skills and slave skills. It's a parody of Princess Maker, only with, y'know, the sex. You can even create your OWN character, even more innovative than Princess Maker, even the Remade version.

This is the game's download link, should you want to try it out:

But of course, this can end up being pretty pissy, considering your character being far more difficult to train in their personal skills. Plus, there's personal gold you have to worry about. Let me explain.

There's Slave Gold and Personal Gold. Slave Gold you can only acquire if the Slave works for you, and that can be used on her. Personal Gold you can acquire if you yourself work, but that requires an assistant. All the Slave Gold is transferred to Personal Gold on the end of the slave-making session.

Whoever is experienced in this game, should know the infamous ' G ' cheat. Basically, if you press the G in Gold at the Lower left, it gives you 500 Gold and 5+ Obedience. While this is probably the best thing you can get, instant access to sex scenes and Gold, training her to other standards is much harder and time consuming, as I found myself making a maid for 1-2 hours.

But, I have the solution. SOL Editing.

This thingamaging is called ' Minerva ' and is an easy to use SOL Editor. Of course, first time users are hard to make them understand the ways to edit files. So, allow me to explain with a simple step by step guide.

TO USE IT, YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME AND SAVE AT LEAST ONCE.

1) Click on ' OPEN ' at the top.

2) Press ' Select File ' and go to: C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[RANDOM NUMBERS]\localhost\[FOLDER YOU DOWNLOADED THE TORRENT FROM]\SlaveMaker 3.5\SlaveMaker3.exe

Now, you will find many sm1[name].sol files. Do not fear. These are the things you will be editing. I'll test it on my personal character, AKA Slave Maker.

3) Open whichever file you want. For example, Open sm1slavemaker.sol.

Let's say I want a combat character. Let's change the Attack and Defense stats from 40 to 100.

4) Use the Search-bar to find " Attack " or " Defense ".

5) Click on the value that shows up.

6) Delete the number in the value, from 40.[numbers] to 100. The value will turn to Interger, do not worry. Do the same to defense.

7) Once done with the stat editing, Save the file. This will DOWNLOAD the file, so you will have to manually replace it. So go to the same place you went in Step 2, drag the sm1slavemaker.sol file and Replace the file.

And that should be it. The next time you go on the save, you will have 100 Attack and 100 Defense stats.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Would like to recommend as well.

All you need to do is name your character Cheater or re-name at the Seer and at the end of the day the cheat menu opens up and you can change whatever you want, very handy and easy to use.

Reactions: bmocon

dignity

May 28, 2017

All you need to do is name your character Cheater or re-name at the Seer and at the end of the day the cheat menu opens up and you can change whatever you want, very handy and easy to use.
Yes, but this is a more technical version. Plus, not only that, but it also teaches people how to do SOL editing, and how to use Minerva.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I prefer Soleditor mostly because its offline. The biggest downside to Sol editing this game is that it is long and you can spend 30min or more after you learn what you're going to do.

But I haven't played this in a while so I'm going to suggest text editing because that is one of the save options if you use the .swf launcher instead of the .exe launcher.

Its better for newbies just learning code and allows you to jump from one to the next with a find next cmd.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I'd like to know what the limits are so that I can max out my slave maker.
There are 3 hard limits depending on your Slaver build. But this game doesn't care. Just set all numbers you want to adjust to 9001 they will automatically readjust to the maximum value.

Sy777

Sep 21, 2017
but lets say i want to input my own selected image for my slave maker
how can i do that

dignity

May 28, 2017
but lets say i want to input my own selected image for my slave maker
how can i do that
It's a little strange, but it definitely works.

You need to go to the 'Appearances' folder and select what type of slaver you want to change, based on race.
For example, if you want to change the default slaver (without any unique race traits), go into 'Human'.

Then choose the gender of your slaver.
For example, if you want them to be male, choose a 'Male #' folder, if you want them to be female, a 'Female #' folder and if you want them to be a futa, then a 'Dickgirl #' folder.

It's recommended to make a new folder so as to not replace others, it still works so no need to worry about replacing other characters.
I'll make a new male character for example. Make a new folder within the 'Human' folder named 'Male 13' (if you are making a male character).

Then make sure to copy and paste the 'avatar' file from one of the other Male folders inside the new folder you just made.
Once you paste it in, open it with some sort of notepad file, I personally use Notepad++.

Screenshot_3.png

You will see this text. If the numbers are different, no need to worry. I personally have them like that since I don't use many images, specifically, I use only ONE image.

Each Dress depends on the outfit type that your slaver wears, so 'Appearance' is default wear, 'Plain' is for normal clothes, 'Court' is for court clothes, etc.
If you don't want any special images depending on outfits, make sure to put them as '0'.
Make sure to have Appearance as '1' minimum, you can increase it if you want to add more default images.

Once the avatar file is done, you can start putting in your images.
Make sure that they are .png images.
Also make sure that when you input them, they are named according to the image type. Default appearances should be named 'Appearance 1', 'Appearance 2' etc, while special ones should be named 'Dress Plain 1', 'Dress Court 1', etc.

If you did all of that correctly, your character should show up the next time you launch the game.
In case you didn't understand something, please say so, so that I can help you out.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

I tried this in game. Waited two days after naming my dude “cheater” (does it matter if you start with them name or do you need to edit it after starting to get the menu???

if anyone is still around to answer this lol

*EDIT: Check to see if "Events" is where it should be... It seemed to not be there. Bizarre.*

Last edited:

NITOR

Feb 24, 2018
I tried this in game. Waited two days after naming my dude “cheater” (does it matter if you start with them name or do you need to edit it after starting to get the menu???

if anyone is still around to answer this lol

*EDIT: Check to see if "Events" is where it should be... It seemed to not be there. Bizarre.*
yes you should rename your dude to normal name then rename his to cheater.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
i don't get it, the minerva does not show the content of the file to me, just some basic info