How to Extract File Parts?

Apr 30, 2017
Okay, I was able to do this once before with .xp3 files, and I thought you could do it the same way with .iso files... Apparently, I can't...

I'm including screenshots of what steps I did, and I can only hope that someone here has an idea of how to help me, because I've searched the internet and nobody seems to have asked my question...

Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (8).png
It's missing two pictures, so between pic 5 and 8, what I did was extract it to the same location as I did Part 1, saying yes to copy and replace

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, I was able to do this once before with .xp3 files, and I thought you could do it the same way with .iso files... Apparently, I can't...

I'm including screenshots of what steps I did, and I can only hope that someone here has an idea of how to help me, because I've searched the internet and nobody seems to have asked my question...

View attachment 103019 View attachment 103020 View attachment 103021 View attachment 103022 View attachment 103023 View attachment 103024
It's missing two pictures, so between pic 5 and 8, what I did was extract it to the same location as I did Part 1, saying yes to copy and replace
Make sure your 7zip is up to date then follow these instructions: