Daz HOW TO GET BIMBO LOOK

Aug 20, 2019
Hey so ive been trying to figure out how to get this bimbo look, the artist is and im unsure how to get the right lip shapes and skin tone as well as the eyeliner make up, would like any tips

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Step 1: go to yo momma's house
Step 2: snap some pictures

In all seriousness:

For daz characters, the makeup is generally either part of the character skin (some characters have optional makeup on/off, although rarely do they have extreme levels of makeup, bimbo-style), or it is added using a "LIE" add-on (layered image editor, a component of Daz). Try something like this:

The lip morphs would be from something like a "200-in one head morphs" ( ) pack or similar, but with the morph slider limits turned off so you can go past 100%. Search for how to disable morph limits, it's simple.

By the way, in case you haven't found it yet, there is a subforum of this site where you can find many of the daz addons as "try before you buy *wink*" downloads. Search in here for those two add-ons that I linked: https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/ . Of course, if you are financially able to support the original creators, please do so, it's the only way they will keep making stuff for us.

Reactions: loveyoudown2188

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Oh my favorite subject.
So here is what i did when doing something like that.

For makeup, i like to use Utopian Makeup, LIE makeup and parts of Bimbofication.

Though bimbofication looks really like you build a clown. So parts of it are alright.
Also, Surgical Beauty is something to look into it.

My biggest grips are the clothing. It's just such a hassle to adjust clothing. So i ended up looking for the more revealing styles.

These lips looks like that they are from Bimbofication which are quite plain but large.

(1) Daz - Utopian Makeup LIE and Face Gems for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females | F95zone
(1) Daz - Bimbofication for G3F-G8F | F95zone

The boobs and glutes. There are so many morphs.

Reactions: loveyoudown2188
Aug 20, 2019
Oh my favorite subject.
So here is what i did when doing something like that.

For makeup, i like to use Utopian Makeup, LIE makeup and parts of Bimbofication.

Though bimbofication looks really like you build a clown. So parts of it are alright.
Also, Surgical Beauty is something to look into it.

My biggest grips are the clothing. It's just such a hassle to adjust clothing. So i ended up looking for the more revealing styles.

These lips looks like that they are from Bimbofication which are quite plain but large.

(1) Daz - Utopian Makeup LIE and Face Gems for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females | F95zone
(1) Daz - Bimbofication for G3F-G8F | F95zone

The boobs and glutes. There are so many morphs.

oh shoot the surgical beauty actually gives the head shape im looking at for sure the make up has a very similar eyeliner as well thanks for this! And yeah i may need to morph the lips yeah i think they were shapped out before adding the bimbofication morphing preset

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I forgot another make-up set.

With these 4 makeup sets you can mix and match to get the most eye popping makeup for your bimbo.
To me, it always had to be the "this is too much" to qualify as good makeup.
I especially like the utopian make up as it uses the surface with a foundation and more tanned highlights.

Nowadays, i am not doing much anymore.
Originally i liked to make a transformation game but thats history.

Though i like to play with it from time to time.
On breasts, i am not sure. I think i like these
Collection - Daz - G3F & G8F Ultimate Breast Morphs (Unofficial Bundle) | F95zone
There is a breast utility from Soto that works great. It offers randomness.

I did not ever really use any physical movements for breast as this is really hard and complicated. I just don't like to doctor around that. As long as i can move them somewhat its fine.
There is, however, an squish morph that works well for some positions.

I think i would love to make an older bimbo that shows some scars and wrinkles but plastered over with a foundation.