Unreal Engine Daz How to import Dicktator genitial animation to Unreal Engine ?

Romusfps

Dec 22, 2020
Im new on this website and new on Unreal Engine ! So im sorry if i make some mistake !

I wanna use Daz To Unreal bridge to bring Sex animation.

So i put genesis 8 male with dicktator on him and export with plugin

But look what it make ...

During animation or everytime

Someone could give me somes tips please ?

allineed.gif azeeaezaez.PNG

Bdash04

Jan 11, 2023
Well i Found solution for every people who using Daz To Unreal Brige.

Just be carefull about Dicktator bones "Thigh" you have to remove all of them from daz
Could you please elaborate on which bone to remove and how? I am facing the same issue and unable to fix. Thanks in advance.

xop321

Sep 28, 2023
i have extacly the same issue, do i remove the bones in daz3d before exporting the character or the animation???

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
For the deformation : from the video, it looks like it's the "tip" that's the problem. It doesn't follow the rest of the animation.
I already had this problem in the past and this is what I wrote in my notes, I hope it will help you :

In Daz, go to Tools => Joint Editor. Clic on bone shaft7 in the viewport => right click => Create => Create Child Bone and give it a name (like shaft8). Then export the mesh/skeleton again to Unreal Engine and it should fix your animations.

For the texture problem : it's probably because the dicktator geoshell has been applied to the mesh (normally you don't need to use it when you want to export to UE), or because the user hasn't run the dickstator scripts in Daz (there is one that copy the textures from the body to the dick), or because he hasn't corrected the dick material in Unreal Engine (I'm using an old version of DazToBlender and sometimes the material is not setup correctly, maybe it's also a problem with the latest version)

Last edited: