Tutorial How to POSSIBLY play any windows game on your Android device.

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Remember NOT ALL GAMES WILL RUN,
THERE MIGHT BE SOME AUDIO GLITCHES.
Also Sorry for my bad-ish English. It is my second language.

Some windows emulators exist which can run .exe games/application under specific conditions
The one I am gonna use is called Winlator.

Download:

Installation:
1. Download both .obb and .apk
2. Once downloaded move the .obb file to "/storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/com.winlator" (create the "com.winlator" folder)
3. Install the .apk

Getting the games to run:
1. Launch the app
2. You should be greeted by this screen
Screenshot_20230802-1408242.png
3. Click on that plus icon
4. You will be greeted with a bunch of options, I prefer to not change them but you can fiddle with them if you know what you're doing, the only thing I change is the GPU Name to GTX 470 and the resolution.
Screenshot_20230802-1413372.png
5. Once done create the container by tapping the "tick" option.
6. You container will be created, now click on the 3 dots and run the container.
7. If everything went well, you will see this screen
Screenshot_20230802-141631.png
8. Now download your game, I downloaded Samurai Vandalism - https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v2-03-oneone1.83578/ because this game runs on unity and has an .exe file.
9. To make things easier, make a folder in your "Downloads" folder and extract the game in that folder only, because the "D Drive" is your Downloads folder in the Winlator.
10. You can click and drag to move the cursor and tap on the screen to left click. For on screen controls go back on your phone. Click on "Input Controls" then select "RTC" from the drop menu, you can customize them too, please let me know if you want to know how.
111.png
222.png
333.png
444.png
11. Now use your fingers to drag and cursor and open your "D:" drive. This is your in-phone downloads folder.
12. Navigate to your games folder.
Screenshot_20230802-142527.png
13. Run the .exe
14. Let it cook, it might take some time to launch the game.
15. Have fun!

Here is a little preview of the game running on my device. The Nothing Phone (1), 8 GB RAM, Snapdragon 788G+
View attachment screen-20230802-1444374.mp4

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
ech, I'm very much interested in the opposite: how to run any mobile game on windows with the smallest overhead...

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
ech, I'm very much interested in the opposite: how to run any mobile game on windows with the smallest overhead...
An android emulator is your friend. Just get BlueStacks or something. PC's can handle any type of emulation if you got the hardware.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023

Some windows emulators exist which can run .exe games/application under specific conditions

Download:

Installation:
2. Once downloaded move the .obb file to "/storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/com.winlator" (create the "com.winlator" folder)
3. Install the .apk

1. Launch the app
View attachment 2826489
4. You will be greeted with a bunch of options, I prefer to not change them but you can fiddle with them if you know what you're doing, the only thing I change is the GPU Name to GTX 470 and the resolution.
View attachment 2826491
6. You container will be created, now click on the 3 dots and run the container.
View attachment 2826488
8. Now download your game, I downloaded Samurai Vandalism - https://f95zone.to/threads/samurai-vandalism-v2-03-oneone1.83578/ because this game runs on unity and has an .exe file.
9. To make things easier, make a folder in your "Downloads" folder and extract the game in that folder only, because the "D Drive" is your Downloads folder in the Winlator.
10. You can click and drag to move the cursor and tap on the screen to left click. For on screen controls go back on your phone. Click on "Input Controls" then select "RTC" from the drop menu, you can customize them too, please let me know if you want to know how.
View attachment 2826528
View attachment 2826521
View attachment 2826523
View attachment 2826524
11. Now use your fingers to drag and cursor and open your "D:" drive. This is your in-phone downloads folder.
View attachment 2826508
13. Run the .exe
15. Have fun!

Here is a little preview of the game running on my device. The Nothing Phone (1), 8 GB RAM, Snapdragon 788G+
View attachment 2826512
Friend your post is very helpful
I want to know if I can play RPG, side-scrolling (like crisis point), some unity games (like something unlimited)
Please help me friend, I can't afford pc but I want to play these games

Last edited:
Reactions: Onlyforsometime
Jul 26, 2020

Download:

Installation:
3. Install the .apk

1. Launch the app
View attachment 2826489
View attachment 2826491
View attachment 2826488
View attachment 2826528
View attachment 2826521
View attachment 2826523
View attachment 2826524
View attachment 2826508
13. Run the .exe
15. Have fun!

View attachment 2826512
I can't move or copy my obb file to obb folder.
My Phone is Poco F3.
I need help

DerekJoker99

Mar 30, 2022
Its work but when i install the winlator the app automatic install obb i don t saw obb file in download its possibile to change languange in jap when i open game its all ?*?*";'