Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Thank u ! and could you recommend any games like this? I know it's pretty short , and yeah it's funny right after I posted that I started unlocking lessons and more of her story haha
before that, there a rule. you cannot ask for any games in other games thread but i suggest you to looking for "runaway game" in the search bar, its have similar genre as this though only 1 or 2 of em are loli

ndehost

Oct 6, 2023
Hmm, what's new in 1.0.7? Fix bugs or what?
Is there an unboxed version of the game instead of a BOX version?

shellshocked

Jun 10, 2017
uncensor is not working for me for some reason. replaced the old www with the new one from 0.1v
not sure what the issue is but any help is appreciated

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
uncensor is not working for me for some reason. replaced the old www with the new one from 0.1v
not sure what the issue is but any help is appreciated
the main issue is that the game is now "boxed" which means we can't directly access the files to replace when applying the decensor mod. only choice is to figure out how to decompile it or wait for someone else to find a workaround.

Reactions: ndehost

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
the main issue is that the game is now "boxed" which means we can't directly access the files to replace when applying the decensor mod. only choice is to figure out how to decompile it or wait for someone else to find a workaround.
If that's the issue, you can use EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the game and access the files.

Reactions: CandiedKerns

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
from the main and first post of this thread, does the dowload file for windows include the uncensor patch?

Shack8298

Dec 18, 2022
Great game, looking forward for the future updates. Can anyone send a full save for v1.0.7? Is it still possible? Also, I'm receiving this error any fix?
1714665351609.png

Last edited:

caffeine_overdose

Jul 14, 2023
Game_bundle.exe contains .enigma2 file (just tried to unzip using 7zip). It has a pretty high trojan detection level at Virustotal - 19/72

Quite suspicious...
I had just bought the game and verified checksums; both of them have the same sha1:

5097AB2AB12F8DAEB4C2A52ACD77FC0D60E6C5D7

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes