RPGM - Completed - How to Raise a Happy NEET [v1.0.7] [RuririSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nullPetrichornull

This game is honestly top tier. I don't usually leave reviews but this is the best new h game I have played in years so I make an exception.

The art is 10/10. This is what originally drew me in, and I was not disappointed. The art style is not only really well done, but more importantly it's consistent. There are tons of h scenes and they are all high quality and erotic.

The game is a little short, it took me around 3-4 hours to unlock everything, but it was compelling and I never felt bored. The gameplay is also open ended so you can continue playing forever, so this time can be extended a lot if you are enjoying the scenes like I am. Hopefully we can get more interactions and story in the future.

Overall well worth your time, give it a try.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

len00

This game is very bare bones, it uses RPGM as an engine resulting in clunkiness, awkwardness and lag. I would have given it a 4/5 if it went the Teaching Feeling route and made the girl come to you, you have to first have lewd conversations with her and then choose the "let me see it for 3 secounds" option when you undress, otherwise you can't have sex.

This game is just a worse Bottle Biosphere, sex mode is very hot tho, lots of positions and angles, drawn pretty well and decently interactive.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

atlans

A little bit like Imoto! Life series. But not that complex system. Just earn money and buy stuffs and play with the girl.
    The game is very short, about 3~4hours. And you can get both two endings wihtou replay the game.
    Lewd part is still good enough to use.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

An extremely basic version of the like train a girl who lives with you to be more lewd genre. Has basically zero story. Barely any dialogue between you two. The H scenes are good but other than that its just such a bare bones game.

Its like if you took Teaching Feeling but made a way more generic way more basic version of it. I would pass on this game unless the H scenes interest you.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Its alright 3/5

there is no real attempt at story, character, side things, ending(s), choices, or it paying attention at all to what you have and have not done.

may as well remove the grind since it really is 95% about the sex (above)

some looks really good some looks very meh

little changes anywhere and the orgasmic stuff resets easily along with the controls being hea

Two quick showing of lower effort on 1st part is

1-Story is 100% based on number you may have never even touched her yet they will talk about how intimate/sex etc... they been

2-when you end it you just buy final thing, she says she going to school, you both happy she waves (like a anime ending) then says days continue but just basically brings you to the state you were in before clicking ending (I mean I imagine would have just taken a couple hours to add a couple line changes at least, let alone maybe doing it a bit more like adding a nice school uniform as a bonus or something just very lacking).
  6. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

As is common in this type of game, it's a bit lacking on the "simulated life" side of being an SLG. Chatting with Shizuku is fine and all, but "working" is just one click and every day is the same since there's no weekend to break things up. You click a bunch to earn money, spend it on items, increase your stamina, then click some more. Since you were always working through dinner (despite teleworking), you can now spend the day with Shizuku and advance the plot. The plot is fine.
    Skizuku's cute but there's no dress-up (there are a few minor panty variations during H-Sessions). There's an above-average amount of foot so it's nice if you like that, but it doesn't get in the way if you're indifferent to it since this isn't foot-focused game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Azure Cat

The game is short with a great art style and scene. It has a satisfying little story even if it's a bit generic. The progression is nicely paced, and not too grindy. The only downside is that it doesn't have a lot of content and I hope there will be more content added. But making a game hard and time consuming so I could understand if they don't add anything else.

Overall it is a good game, similar to games like Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ more than teaching feeling, so if you like those games, then you will have a good time with this small game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

The girl, the sex positions and feets were all good written/drawn. It's not that long and doesn't offer too much...
    You make money, spend money on her by buying some books that will let you 2 get closer, unlock some skills to have more sex options and that's pretty much it. The animations are good, the dialogues while having sex are not bad either.

Overall is a good game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kanashimi Aika

The itself is short, about 40 mins of game play, I still had fun.

So you play as someone who lives in an apartment alone and the landlord(?) brings in a little girl and ask you if you can take care of here or you can decline(which is another ending), if you decide to accept you will live with her and she can help you with her work teach her about the outside world and if you get closer she will tell you about her past and why she decided to be a shut in.

But it kinda gave me that teaching feeling vibe
    hopefully someday, there will be like an extra for this game