MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
You can actually only give her one meal per day, except for snacks. Don't worry, she can't die. The ending depends on which of the 2 values is higher when you unlock the ending. If affection is higher than horny you will get the romance ending, horny higher than affection will be something like a sex slave ending.

She's actually a goddess so she's around 100.000.000 years old.

I have honestly no idea why the rape tag is even there, because there is no rape in this game. You can touch and fuck her while she's sleeping, if you don't wake her up, but that's what the sleep sex tag is for, not rape.
She does look like a Loli ngl. I love lolis anyways

Jan 28, 2021
You can actually only give her one meal per day, except for snacks. Don't worry, she can't die. The ending depends on which of the 2 values is higher when you unlock the ending. If affection is higher than horny you will get the romance ending, horny higher than affection will be something like a sex slave ending.

She's actually a goddess so she's around 100.000.000 years old.

I have honestly no idea why the rape tag is even there, because there is no rape in this game. You can touch and fuck her while she's sleeping, if you don't wake her up, but that's what the sleep sex tag is for, not rape.
by definition that would be rape but so is fuckin kids and i dont see the games with kids you fuck havin rape tag so yea def wierd to have here

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
By clicking the "?" placed in the "skills" menu, it said taht there are other endings and you can manually change the 2 values, affection and H, i've unlocked the 2 main endings, how to that things that "?" says?

Dybolom

May 11, 2019
On the third day, no matter what I do to her while she sleeps, the meter continuously goes up and never stops, why?

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Mod literally deleted my post that only explains what r7 is in this site. Meanwhile all the juicy debates about loli defender and loli persecutor still up there. What a dumbass mod.

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
This game is great. Playable with a few bugs, but hopefully the creator will fix it with 1.03

Edit:
one thing I noticed, it seems like when you click the legs, it is describing her butt instead?
That's because when I submitted the thread request, I used the 1.0.1 translation that had a few errors on my part. I've updated the game to 1.0.5, which should fix that typo, among other things.

So this is just the older version from the other thread that has ver 1.06?
Yes, it was the older version, and no I only updated it to 1.0.5. 1.0.6 are minor bugfixes, and I can't be assed to transfer the TL for that. I'll wait till the new content drops before I patch anything.

I've fixed the borked end image in the latest 1.0.5 update.

> The current game file version on DLsite is 1.0.2 with some minor bugfixes, which unfortunately have not been uploaded to the high seas. I'll update the game once the devs release 1.0.3 and I can find a copy online.

Here's my copy of the game. Says It's at 1.0.6 right now: Pixeldrain (unzip it with japanese locale)
Thanks for file bro, but like I said above I can't be assed to patch it for only a few fringe bugfixes.

Linux Port (v1.0.1):
Pixeldrain Workupload

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please message me if there are any problems!
Pinging you here to let you know I've updated the game to 1.0.5 with the uncensor patch baked in.

By clicking the "?" placed in the "skills" menu, it said taht there are other endings and you can manually change the 2 values, affection and H, i've unlocked the 2 main endings, how to that things that "?" says?
There're only two endings my guy.

The only thing I'll say about the r7 debate is this: for fuck's sake guys, don't waste your time running the same conversational rut in every thread tagged with lolicon. And I'm saying this to *both* sides. Fuck off with your moralizing *and* defending, I'll deal with the guilt my fetish brings me myself with the help of my therapist mmkay? Merry fucking Christmas.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017
It's non-consensual, so it's still rape. Granted, there's no easy way to decouple sleep sex and rape as fetishes since sleep sex falls under the rape umbrella, despite many people who are somnophiliacs not enjoying "regular" rape content.

Quite the predicament.

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
What's up with the reviews complaining this game lacking a story compared to Touching Feeling, when Imouto Monochrome equally lacks the story yet it was praised to high heaven? This game feels more inspired by the latter rather than the former.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes