mynameisasdas

Mar 31, 2024
It's just a few, it's most likely a false positive. And it doesn't matter anyway if it's Android as long as you're not rooted, and you don't give it unnecessary permissions.
I dowlanded the apk file and scanned it wjth kaspersky , it gave the same result again and said it has trojan

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
nobody has yet gotten hold of the official translated version? does the unofficial one has the image translated?

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
its rare that an official translation is better than an unofficial but it could go either way really

niac6093

Feb 9, 2024
how do you access the toilet scenes. ive gotten both of the ending but the toilet scenes never showed up

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Hey guys quick question but how many life points did you need to start teaching her stuff lol cuz I have like 77 and the Mc keeps saying "I think it's too early" I am very confused about this and feel like I'm stuck or it's bugged could someone help ? I also noticed there in no walkthrough at all

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
Hey guys quick question but how many life points did you need to start teaching her stuff lol cuz I have like 77 and the Mc keeps saying "I think it's too early" I am very confused about this and feel like I'm stuck or it's bugged could someone help ? I also noticed there in no walkthrough at all
make sure you have enough affection to her and also her H level too since some of the "skill" need a certain of these. And you can easily increase it by buy some stuff in the shop

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
make sure you have enough affection to her and also her H level too since some of the "skill" need a certain of these. And you can easily increase it by buy some stuff in the shop
Thank u ! and could you recommend any games like this? I know it's pretty short , and yeah it's funny right after I posted that I started unlocking lessons and more of her story haha

zeroyukikuro

Dec 23, 2021
Rather than asking about the game itself, anyone know the artist for this game? Something like their pixiv account would be nice -- have tried googled for some time but still no luck

Reactions: Shack8298
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes