• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz How to render daz scene in luxrenderer

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
I have low end system and somebody recommended my to use luxrenderer to render daz scene. I have go to that lux render site and download latest lux render+ SDK but the extension of lux render is different. If anyone know how to convert my daz scene for luxrender to get fast renders

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
LuxRender/Luxus seems deprecated for Daz in the same way Octane is.

If you're looking for something similar, I'd try to play around with Filament. Looks decent with the right settings.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
LuxRender/Luxus seems deprecated for Daz in the same way Octane is.

If you're looking for something similar, I'd try to play around with Filament. Looks decent with the right settings.
MissFortune thanks for response. I have try some of filament render
saple filament.png
This was the filament direct capture from changing from nvidia to viewport
And this was some hair adjustment with Photoshop
saple filament_1_daz render_1000 x 1618.png
It's okay , it good for render tesing but that a lots of problems with when you want setup of light .due to lack of setting of filament.
My main points was I have a decent laptop and nvidia render get too much time to produce a single render but when you make a visual novel you have to a decent amount of image to make storytelling.
That why I was searching for alternate for nvidia .
FYI: MY SYSTEM
HP pavilion 15 ab031tx
2 GB nvidia GeForce 940m
12 GB ram
Processor: i5 5 th gen 2.50 clock boots 2.80 ghz

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
Filament settings are in a panel called Draw Settings (in case you didn't know).
Among other things, you can turn down the intensity of the environment, which is always a little too bright.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I don't know a ton about Filament to be clear, but this might be worth a look: