How to share Lizbel translated file

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Hi guys, i'm actually owning a version of translated at 95% i guess, i picked some translated files here ad there and combine them. This game is actually great and i wonder if i can and how can i share it with people here. I'm not the translator, it was the reason i don't know if i can share the game here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Probably the translation from Eventidegames and Capu00002 over on . It's unlikely the game would be allowed here Lizbell is so loli you could mistake her for shota.

Makouh

Mar 28, 2020
Probably the translation from Eventidegames and Capu00002 over on . It's unlikely the game would be allowed here Lizbell is so loli you could mistake her for shota.
Probably yes, i played the game a bit less than a year ago, seeing Naedoko uploaded here recently remind me of this game, the MC of Lizbel look like the MC of Naedoko so i was thinking Lizbel could be allowed too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the MC of Lizbel look like the MC of Naedoko so i was thinking Lizbel could be allowed too
Personally I would say Lizbell looks a bit younger, and more realistically drawn than Naedoko. Also other games have been rejected for rule 7 since the ban on Naedoko was lifted.

There is kind of a translation request. Eventidegames usually makes a thread for their translations, but I think they also thought it would be unlikely that the game would be allowed.