Request How to solve this?

sinusoid

Jan 1, 2022
This has troubling me for hours. I wanna to modify the data of a game based by Unity engine , so I decoded the Assembly-CSharp.dll file by dnSpy. But when I want to encode after I modified the codes, it told me the code has such errors. How can I solve these? Thx :unsure: :HideThePain: 屏幕截图 2023-10-17 234148.png
the rest of the errors are just like the third one

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
there are modders modifying this dll for other games, you should ask them about it.

all2eeez

Apr 1, 2020
I haven't used DNSpy a lot, but I can tell you the issue is that it can't reference the imported libraries. More than likely you don't have the Assembly-CSharp.dll with all the other required dll's, so it's causing a compiling error. I would recommend watching a full DNSpy tutorial for Unity so you know how to use it properly.

May 19, 2022
This has troubling me for hours. I wanna to modify the data of a game based by Unity engine , so I decoded the Assembly-CSharp.dll file by dnSpy. But when I want to encode after I modified the codes, it told me the code has such errors. How can I solve these? Thx :unsure: :HideThePain: View attachment 3013397
the rest of the errors are just like the third one
maybe try importing the thing colored in bold red text lol. you can just grab everything in managed or plugins folder if you're lazy and dont mind your sidebar being totally filled up, just make sure you get the right version and nto unityengine from another game. If you don't want to have to backup your code to close out of recompiling and load the modules you can ctrl O from that screen to load directly