Tutorial How to translate com3d2 JP with official translation + fix mod incompatibility

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
First i am not english speaker. I can read and understand english perfectly, but don't expect me to have good grammar.
Any correction will be accepted so this will become more readable.

This is tutorial for translating com3d2 JP text with the official translation aka steam/nutaku version.
Plus i found the way to fix incompatible mod error.
So error like this will all gone :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first requirement expected of this tutorial is ability to read and a little sprinkle to the logic.
The second requirement is basic windows copy paste sense.
The third is you have the english game. Because you need to extract the english official translation from the english version. I recommend you to have this because in there already pre-installed with BepInEx that NEEDED aka MUST HAVE to extract translated text . OR you need to do step 1-3 in your com3d2_english_folder to have BepInEx installed in your com3d2 international version. OR just download extracted translation from what i provide at step 4.

Even if what i write dont make sense, the README files does. So please read it. I tell you what README files you need to read.

And please use , i dont know if will work or not.

1. First download com3d2 JP version. You can buy it (is that even possible?) or download the game from somewhere. What i use is . This is 63gb repack, for sure will take a while. This repack is vanilla, it means the base game with dlc, but mod is not included. Remember to check the comment.
After finishing the download extract it. Then run "_01 AIO install . first run this. 올인원 설치. 이거 먼저 실행. v022.cmd". After that wait till it's done and your repack is complete.

2. Download AIO plugin . This AIO plugin contain many plugin that i will not explain in this step. Extract everything on com3d2_jp folder. if you want to know more read "!!!!README OR HORSES WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP-Plugins List and summarized functionalities.txt"

3. This is important step, so please read it word by word. Download .
This plugin will convert the sybaris that you donwload at step 2 to BepInEX. After that extract everything to com3d2_jp folder. Open "SybarisMigrator.exe" then follow the instruction, it's just simply enter enter enter until done. After that open the game to check if everything is working as it should.
You should see a window console opening with your game now.
With this the game should have machine translated english, you can start the game a little to check if everything work like usual.
Please read the README "MaidEx AIO Readme.txt" to see what plugin is installed and the shortcut toggle key.
And also please read README_en.html

4. This is also a little more complicated step, so prepare your brain for another level of copy paste action.
Go to plugin site. then download the file for BepInEx and TranslationExtract.dll
Extract COM3D2.i18nEx_1.4.1.2_BepInEx.zip to com3d2_jp folder.
Then move TranslationExtract.dll to com3d2_english_folder\Sybaris\UnityInjector folder.
Then open the README.html in COM3D2.i18nEx_1.4.1.2_BepInEx.zip then read section Extracting translations from the English game. Do step 1-9 written in there. i will not write it in here, it's fully instructed in there with good english. Or You can use my
Now you should have the com3d2 jp version game work with official translation. You now can graduate from "able to read instruction and copy paste thing" to "somewhat understand windows explorer and have a sprinkle of logic". Print the certificate yourself and be proud of it.

Not done yet? of course not. At this point i am contemplating why i build this wall of text and not working.
This is the section where you need to fix the incompatible mod error. If you don't wish to fix mod incompatibility and play with just vanilla just skip it.

5. Install CM3D2. You need that, even if you don't want to play the game but to fix mod compatibility you need that. You can use another . But beware it's another 70GB repack. And that is the only easy way because everything is already updated in that repack.
OR you just can download this worth only 10 GB. After that download 2 official update from . This is what i use instead another 70GB of trash that i need to save because i am protector of space and time.
After done downloading install cm3d2. the instruction to install is in at section Installing the Game
After that update cm3d2. first use the Ver1.00~1.12 then Ver1.66. Detailed instruction is in at section Updating Patch
You must update cm3d2 to the newest version or it will not work.

6. We are now approaching the end. And i almost out of cement anyway.
download then extract at your cm3d2 folder. this is cm3d2 sybaris not com3d2 sybaris the link is different. you better don't go confused of this now.
Open LOOKHERE.jpg so you know where to place what. Or you can read for more detailed instruction in section Sybaris
After that play the cm3d2 game. it should on english now.
Play the game till you can save. Just skip everything till you can save. You need to have at last 1 save file to continue this damn text wall.

7. Watch this to How to connect your com3d2 to cm3d2. basically cloth and hair that is in cm3d2 now are in com3d2. This will fix many issue of the incompatible mod. because those mod you found in the wild is usually cm3d2 mod not com3d2 mod.

終わり / Owari / THE END / CLAP CLAP CLAP

All those tools that i write at this tutorial is not mine. So all the credit is for those creator. I am just compiling the scattered instruction you can found in this planet.

I think this is the most perfect ways you can play this game right now. Because at the end of this tutorial you can play the full game while having the official translation for at least 40-50% of the game and the rest of it are still on machine translation because it's not yet in the english version of com3d2.

unfortunately you cannot link international com3d2 with cm3d2. But i already see some hair and cloth from cm3d2 in international com3d2. though i don't know that is exist because flashbangz repack or in as in base game.

useful link for more immersive fa.., eh gaming..

Last edited:

Poilie

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, thanks for your Tutorial ! It was very detailed and helpful. I managed to add translation with ease. However your extracted translation link seems to be down :( It would be great if you can reupload it again for ... study purpose ? :p
Thanks again !
Edit: I was able to extract the translation, thanks again !

Last edited:

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, thanks for your Tutorial ! It was very detailed and helpful. I managed to add translation with ease. However your extracted translation link seems to be down :( It would be great if you can reupload it again for ... study purpose ? :p
Thanks again !
Edit: I was able to extract the translation, thanks again !
Sorry about that and this late reply. Thank you for the compliment :). The link and translation files already been updated with new little devil personality dlc.

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
Nice tutorial! Didn't work for me tho. Did the 2 to 4 steps (I already got the game with the +18 patch) perfectly and the game is still on japanese, on step 3 the game was still on japanese. Any info on how can I solve it or any other translating option would be appreciated.

platinumshine

Feb 16, 2020
hello op, i downloaded the COM3D2.5 from this

do you know whether i need to install the COM3D2 from this or not?

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the extracted english translations! Idk if it's fully updated but i was gonna pull my hair out on thinking about downloading the english version of the game after just downloading the Japanese 150gb package lmao

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote