VN How to translate "Indiscreet Mother Yukari" using machine translators?

Jan 20, 2018
Ive been wanting to play this game by Rascou - Indiscreet Mother Yukari or Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi Yukari Hen and it's after story/sequel
But it's my first time trying to play a game using a machine translator so i'm stumped since i know next to nothing to using a translating software, so i hope anyone is willing to help, you can recommend me translating softwares and maybe teach me how to do it or at least a guide for it if thats too much then i would be perfectly fine with just recommendations of translating softwares.

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
If you brought the game through money, sadly there is no softwares to support the translation. Though some older version of this game available in torrents can be easily translated using Textractor. See youtube about textractor and it shows how to use the translator for this game. I bought the game through some discount coupon, but the tech team told there is no translation software for the original game.

So this is what I did. I put the old version (available in torrents for free) in one laptop with the Textractor software and put the original in another system and played simultaneously.

ADMJKV

Oct 22, 2020
If you brought the game through money, sadly there is no softwares to support the translation. Though some older version of this game available in torrents can be easily translated using Textractor. See youtube about textractor and it shows how to use the translator for this game. I bought the game through some discount coupon, but the tech team told there is no translation software for the original game.

So this is what I did. I put the old version (available in torrents for free) in one laptop with the Textractor software and put the original in another system and played simultaneously.
Can you provide a link?

Reactions: darkdhaos

Akiljam

May 11, 2017
Can you provide a link?
Use the below link

Or simply type "indiscreet mother yukari" in 1337x or any other torrents.
Please note that there is only 4 routes for the above mentioned link.
For the original there are 6 routes (More story contents ;)). Since I don't have any translator for the original. Its hard to figure out the new contents. Will update if I found any other translators.

Reactions: yututyjghygyhjh

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
Use the below link

Or simply type "indiscreet mother yukari" in 1337x or any other torrents.
Please note that there is only 4 routes for the above mentioned link.
For the original there are 6 routes (More story contents ;)). Since I don't have any translator for the original. Its hard to figure out the new contents. Will update if I found any other translators.
this link is old. please can you share it again this game?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Damn, this game is hard to find, and I heard that this is like legendary because its DRM protected so translating is not possible and every scene is hard to unlock , too many routes/choices without walkthrough, such a shame that art is good , and I like Mom + NTR + shota

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Damn, this game is hard to find, and I heard that this is like legendary because its DRM protected so translating is not possible and every scene is hard to unlock , too many routes/choices without walkthrough, such a shame that art is good , and I like Mom + NTR + shota
yep, not possible to translate at the moment (believe me I tried it)

• Sad
Reactions: NTR_Lover87