Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Reactions: OuterACG

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I went ahead and put a big notice at the top of the OP regarding the latest policy changes to DLsite.
Meant to do that awhile ago.
someone help to demosaic. Is AI usable ?
Stable Diffusion is incredible for creating stuff from scratch, but modifying textures like this is a nightmare.

I'd assume most of the newer games like this one are going to require artists to come out of the woodwork and modify the artwork manually.

fishzone94

May 27, 2018
Speaking of which, the new ErotasII is out, in addition to it needing a thread, it also will need a de-censor.
This was my first time attempting to de-censor a unity file, so I tried it on the demo and it worked flawlessly. Won't take much work for the full game either I imagine (y)

Selliei

Dec 2, 2021
check the game path. Is there any multi-bytes charactors in game path? move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Itazura Kateikyoushi\")

even not works, check the exe type of game.
The game is mono type. Use .
Select x64/x86 type. If you tried x64, now try with x86.
Help me again pls. I got a black screen when I put BepInEx x86 into the game folder. (I tried using BepInEx x64, but it didn't create a plugins folder.) Another way i tried to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, but it could not be saved.I am not skilled in programming.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Help me again pls. I got a black screen when I put BepInEx x86 into the game folder. (I tried using BepInEx x64, but it didn't create a plugins folder.) Another way i tried to edit Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnspy, but it could not be saved.I am not skilled in programming.
I have no idea with what you changed "Assembly-CSharp.dll". I put the your file to my game, It works. my game version is v1.0.3.
May be.. BepInEx is not work on that game if installed native.
That game's unity version is v5.3.2. If you met the below v5.x unity game, BepInEx occurs error.
edit the "BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg" file. go to end of file. you can see
Type = Application
edit it to
Type = MonoBehaviour
or
Type = Camera (work on some game)

and retry. (maybe you have an x32 ver game)

The another issue. I often see people that the screen goes black on F95.
I'm not sure if this is a definitive answer, but fixing the system date format can sometimes fix it. (to Japan format)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Selliei

Selliei

Dec 2, 2021
I have no idea with what you changed "Assembly-CSharp.dll". I put the your file to my game, It works. my game version is v1.0.3.
May be.. BepInEx is not work on that game if installed native.
That game's unity version is v5.3.2. If you met the below v5.x unity game, BepInEx occurs error.
edit the "BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg" file. go to end of file. you can see
Type = Application
edit it to
Type = MonoBehaviour
or
Type = Camera (work on some game)

and retry. (maybe you have an x32 ver game)

The another issue. I often see people that the screen goes black on F95.
I'm not sure if this is a definitive answer, but fixing the system date format can sometimes fix it. (to Japan format)
It works! Thank you.(y)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Does this demoasic only work for Unity games only? Because I would like to know if it works for other Japanese games that don't use the Unity engine.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does this demoasic only work for Unity games only? Because I would like to know if it works for other Japanese games that don't use the Unity engine.
See the title of the thread :unsure:

Other engines that offer easy editing is few and far between.
Bottom line is that we have tools to decompile Unity assets, and changing a couple numbers isn't too difficult.

A large number of typical Japanese games are just videos or images packed into specialized archives, xp3 being a good example. Problem with those, even if you can decompile the game files, uncensoring raw video is still a pipe dream.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
See the title of the thread :unsure:

Other engines that offer easy editing is few and far between.
Bottom line is that we have tools to decompile Unity assets, and changing a couple numbers isn't too difficult.

A large number of typical Japanese games are just videos or images packed into specialized archives, xp3 being a good example. Problem with those, even if you can decompile the game files, uncensoring raw video is still a pipe dream.
Thank you. That helped me a lot. To be honest, for some Unity and non Unity Japanese games I just put up with the censoring. Just wish there was a way to decensor the whole game in some way. This demoasic tool is a great method though.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Looks like Dungeon of Meat is sneaking pass DLsite censorship, maybe they didn't looks too deep into this type of game lmao.

Sep 6, 2017
Speaking of which, the new ErotasII is out, in addition to it needing a thread, it also will need a de-censor.
ErotasII uncensor patch
Removes mosaics from the game.

Download:
-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For some reason, they included all of the uncensored texture files as well.
Here's a list of all of the files needed to fully decensor the textures.
xd.png

I spent a couple hours on this process yesterday, replacing all of the "moza" and "dlsite" textures with the uncensored textures. Pretty sure I was able to fully uncensor the game aside from certain decals.

Not going to upload for obvious reasons, but it should be pretty easy for someone to make a plugin version using bepinex texture replacer.

Game was iffy at best, sort of fun but doesn't seem like 5 years worth of work. Shame it's 99% futa as well.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
For some reason, they included all of the uncensored texture files as well.
Here's a list of all of the files needed to fully decensor the textures.
View attachment 2827266

I spent a couple hours on this process yesterday, replacing all of the "moza" and "dlsite" textures with the uncensored textures. Pretty sure I was able to fully uncensor the game aside from certain decals.

Not going to upload for obvious reasons, but it should be pretty easy for someone to make a plugin version using bepinex texture replacer.

Game was iffy at best, sort of fun but doesn't seem like 5 years worth of work. Shame it's 99% futa as well.
Is about EROTAS2 ? just use DumbRendererDemosaic.dll makes uncensored.

Reactions: Xander Moro

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah.. I was missed that edited the Assembly-CSharp.dll. There are textures for dlsite, panza too. app defines game client type(dlsite, panza). replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll and use an uncensor plugin makes it all.
I'm surprised DLsite let that slide by honestly.
And go figure you're able to change the code to swap the textures instead of spending hours altering the textures xD

Anmeon

Nov 16, 2020

I just got this one and try the classic shader edit and did found 65 ColMask
than I tried the auto from #320
finally dropped Assembly-CSharp.zip from #1076

And the game is now completely broken
Did I done goofed something?

The game only has 1 sharedassets0.assets

The .txt,blk.txt is the edited one for the Unnamed asset responsible for the shader that stated Mosaic

But I did also found three mesh named mosaic_P, mosic_P_Condom, and mosaic_V
Does that mean there is nothing other than the pixel mesh after all?
Screenshot 2023-08-20 000643.png