Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
just finished uncensoring MadoromiS2-102 (RJ01166006)
View attachment 3453966 View attachment 3453903
View attachment 3453967
I got edited texture for penis and hand but it turns to transparent black, got a way to edit that behaviour?
That has been the main reason my textures guide is forever WIP.

Transparent and black is weird though, usually when the texture is borked you will get a much more broken image or it will just turn grey. If that's the case, I think it has something to do with compression format, or with the export options of the image editor.

Sounds more like you've edited too many of the colmask 'blocks', and the shader is producing a transparent image.

Under "Shader Mosaic Removal" I have a separate section dedicated to "2D mosaic shaders". Might be worth a try.

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Use attached file. It's plugin of BepInEx.
Source is simple.
C:
        [HarmonyPatch(typeof(MosaicSystem), "Add")]
        public class MosaicSystem_Add
        {
            [HarmonyPrefix]
            public static bool Prefix()
            {
                return false;
            }
        }
If you want to not use BepInEx, Edit Assembly-CSharp.dll file is more simple. just delete source in MosaicSystem.Add().

Excuse me, :unsure:what do I do with ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll? ...I was reading the tutorial but I got lost in the process.

I have "BepInEx" for "Itazura Kateikyoushi" it works fine, but I don't know what to do with ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll

I guess it should go in the "BepInEx" plugin folder... but it doesn't work, I think I got lost.o_O

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Excuse me, :unsure:what do I do with ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll? ...I was reading the tutorial but I got lost in the process.

I have "BepInEx" for "Itazura Kateikyoushi" it works fine, but I don't know what to do with ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll

I guess it should go in the "BepInEx" plugin folder... but it doesn't work, I think I got lost.o_O
use BepInEx and plugin. it needed install BepInEx and plugin. install BepInEx and run game once, BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. if not created, move game folder to another place. if BepInEx\plugins folder exists, put the ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll file to there.

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
use BepInEx and plugin. it needed install BepInEx and plugin. install BepInEx and run game once, BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. if not created, move game folder to another place. if BepInEx\plugins folder exists, put the ItazuraKateikyoushi_unc.dll file to there.

Before asking I did what you said but it didn't work.

However I checked again and noticed an error when editing "BepInEx.cfg" I had edited the wrong line Type = Application.

... indeed, "Type = MonoBehaviour" works better than "Type = Application." at least for this game. :unsure:

question are the "output_log" reports relevant? it gives me the impression that some kind of errors. I have "version 1.03" and the "output_log" file points to "Managed" folder.

1712012082861.png

Could you share the translation if you have it available? please

thanks for the answer and the information, I didn't know about "Type = MonoBehaviour".

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Before asking I did what you said but it didn't work.

However I checked again and noticed an error when editing "BepInEx.cfg" I had edited the wrong line Type = Application.

... indeed, "Type = MonoBehaviour" works better than "Type = Application." at least for this game. :unsure:

question are the "output_log" reports relevant? it gives me the impression that some kind of errors. I have "version 1.03" and the "output_log" file points to "Managed" folder.

View attachment 3500987

Could you share the translation if you have it available? please

thanks for the answer and the information, I didn't know about "Type = MonoBehaviour".
game generate "output_log.txt" file even there is no error. ignore it.
it you want to view about BepInEx error, check the "BepInEx\LogOutput.log" file.

extract attached file to game folder. password is "1111"

Last edited:
Reactions: 46471xp

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
game generate "output_log.txt" file even there is no error. ignore it.
it you want to view about BepInEx error, check the "BepInEx\LogOutput.log" file.

extract attached file to game folder.

thanks for the information "BepInEx\LogOutput.log" indicates that everything is OK.(y)

it's been a while since the game came out, is there a translation made by human... it's barely understandable in the auto-translation.

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Need help. I'm stuck when uncensor this game.

There are uncensor textures in game.
Universal Demosaics not working. It just remove the censored part.

I had found something that i think they are mosaics but don't know what to do.
Screenshot 2024-04-02 234234.png

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020

Have U tried mixing the Demosaics plugins (even though it said not 2 do it)? ?w?
Like try "ShaderReplaceDemosaic.dll" plus "MaterialReplaceDemosaic.dll" first, and so on. :3
If all else fails, U can ping "@ kumarin" (no space between @ and K) with your problem, as he knows mar about how to work with decensorshipping unity games. ^w^

Last edited:
Reactions: Neoazeta

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

View attachment 3503048
some images(male) has been little-bit censored already.
if using my plugin(at my signature), run game once with plugin and edit DumbRendererDemosaic.ini file like below.
UseUnlitMaterial = true
this fix a disappear issue.
and edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg file like below.
HideManagerGameObject = true
after unity 2021.3, plugin is ignored when not hided. I will edit my plugin later. First of all, this can be solved like this.

Reactions: Neoazeta

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Uncensored Plugin Archives for RJ01172504

So i tried this and uncen works, but i got this error (blackscreen in game) when using XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0 after first h scene.

Was this compatible? tried using regular autotranslator but it didn't text translate while IL2CPP translated but error.

SS error:
Screenshot (194).png