Tutorial Unity how to uncensor RJ409466 (Ver1.10)

glennquagmire

Dec 30, 2020
Holla!

If you only want the uncensored "patch", download the sharedassets1, unzip it und put the file under your IVAV_ver.1.1.0\IVAV_Data folder (overwrite the current one, or rename it so you have a backup).

Here is the short how to:
I followed https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/ as far as I could.
I found the Material and the Shader in the sharedassets1.assets -file.
UABE Material + Shader.PNG Sadly the Material didnt have the mentioned entries (from the before mentioned tutorial under section Material Mosaic Removal )
And exporting the shader threw an error in UABE.
UABE Shader export dump to txt failed.PNG

Good thing I could export the shader through UAS.
UAS Shader export.PNG
But again it didnt have the mentioned entries (from the before mentioned tutorial under section Shader Mosaic Removal )

Then I watched 5 Minutes of a Shader tutorial and learned that everything a Shader does should be defined within "Pass {}" sections.
So I deletet the whole section out of the censoring Shader.
Then I renamed the file to the filename UABE would have exported it.
Shader export - changed comparison.PNG

Then I followed the before mentioned tutorial again, and imported the file in UABE, and applied and saved the change.

After this the game was uncensored but it seems like my created sharedassets1.assets is somehow broken.
I didnt have any problem in the game but UAS is throwing an error. The file still loads but my changed shader is missing.
UAS error after changed assets file.PNG
UAS error after changed assets file - missing pathid 31.PNG

Hope that is helpfull to somebody and Have Fun everyone!

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Holla!

If you only want the uncensored "patch", download the sharedassets1, unzip it und put the file under your IVAV_ver.1.1.0\IVAV_Data folder (overwrite the current one, or rename it so you have a backup).

I followed https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/ as far as I could.
View attachment 2202842 Sadly the Material didnt have the mentioned entries (from the before mentioned tutorial under section Material Mosaic Removal )
View attachment 2202845

View attachment 2202850
But again it didnt have the mentioned entries (from the before mentioned tutorial under section Shader Mosaic Removal )

Then I watched 5 Minutes of a Shader tutorial and learned that everything a Shader does should be defined within "Pass {}" sections.
View attachment 2202846

Then I followed the before mentioned tutorial again, and imported the file in UABE, and applied and saved the change.

After this the game was uncensored but it seems like my created sharedassets1.assets is somehow broken.
I didnt have any problem in the game but UAS is throwing an error. The file still loads but my changed shader is missing.
View attachment 2202847
View attachment 2202848

It works for me and thank you very much, great job

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
sry for bump but could you do a updated version for 1.2.1 plz?

Last edited:

glennquagmire

Dec 30, 2020
Hey, I dont have the new version and I dont plan on updating that manual decensored file.
You should try the plugin kumarin linked,
if they didnt completely change how the censoring is done, that plugin should always work for the game and it is not dependent on any specific game version.

How about try my plugin ?

walshe

Sep 21, 2021
Holla!

View attachment 2202842 Sadly the Material didnt have the mentioned entries (from the before mentioned tutorial under section Material Mosaic Removal )
View attachment 2202845

View attachment 2202850

View attachment 2202846

View attachment 2202847
View attachment 2202848

Thank you much appreciated

mikel prophet

Feb 14, 2020
still censored. heres what I am doing. I download bepinex #577, put it in game folder. And put dumbrendererdemosaic in.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The file version I have is 1.2.1. and game client is mono type. If game is mono type, use .
if the "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists on game folder, use x64 type.
the game path must have no multi-bytes characters.

mikel prophet

Feb 14, 2020
The file version I have is 1.2.1. and game client is mono type. If game is mono type, use .
if the "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists on game folder, use x64 type.
the game path must have no multi-bytes characters.
Thank you, i ended up finding someone who already used it and downloaded. but thank you for helping. Btw do you know what these ??? are?

Oxtoput

Oct 25, 2020
Thank you, i ended up finding someone who already used it and downloaded. but thank you for helping. Btw do you know what these ??? are?
It's the scenes you've completed.
on the right side is the number of times you've played that scene.
//// Next to "Masturbation" I'm still stuck with this scene as you LOL.